Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

Paglai gayi hai kya πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tara leaving Dhruv and him staying behindπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ not happening.

I think they both will end up in the wrong century where they will be separated ( like in 17th century when they arrived initially) and maybe Tara is looking after that kid. When Dhruv comes they together try to leave but things happen. Anyway, this is something I can get behind. I just don’t want them to drag it. 

Kya pata Tara raat ko hi chale gaye gi hu 🀣🀣🀣🀣. 

We know that guy wouldn't stay behind lol. 

Wrong century? Bhaisaab yeh log Jahan Marzi jaye jab yeh dono saath hai. Agar dono me se ek bhi alag hua na! Mai chali! 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Minhasmansi92

Kya pata Tara raat ko hi chale gaye gi hu 🀣🀣🀣🀣. 

We know that guy wouldn't stay behind lol. 

Wrong century? Bhaisaab yeh log Jahan Marzi jaye jab yeh dono saath hai. Agar dono me se ek bhi alag hua na! Mai chali! 

Okay with that even I agree that if they are in different centuries even I am gone. Tu meko message kar dena and I won’t bother seeing what happens.

After wedding I can handle anything as far as they are in same century and no reincarnation. 

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

She never said those words to him though she only said when we listened. I don’t think two wrongs make it right πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ both are in love and I rather Dhruv suffer as the power imbalance between Indian society. Ideally I would rather no one suffers but they both are forced to separate and they try to find the portal which will take them to the right century and how they overcome it.

The editor is a stupid c**t ! They need to fire him as we can’t get a decent scene. Let’s hope they don’t show marriage in two episodes and then more drama. I want rain scene and romance. 

Humari kismat me rain scene aur Romance Kaha hai behen! Hume toh bas rona dhona hi likha hai. Jis speed se yeh log ja rahe hai? Shaadi ke do hi episodes hogeπŸ’€.  

Haan but she tortured us? Uska kya? Ese hi Jane du usse? Ji nhi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

Forced separation, memory loss sab chale ga not the degraded R word. 

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

Okay with that even I agree that if they are in different centuries even I am gone. Tu meko message kar dena and I won’t bother seeing what happens.

After wedding I can handle anything as far as they are in same century and no reincarnation. 

Let's shift this convo to ETD! Lol. But yes I agree, if they play the different century shit I am out. 

vibha28 thumbnail

Humari kismat me rain scene aur Romance Kaha hai behen! Hume toh bas rona dhona hi likha hai. Jis speed se yeh log ja rahe hai? Shaadi ke do hi episodes hogeπŸ’€.  

Haan but she tortured us? Uska kya? Ese hi Jane du usse? Ji nhi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

Forced separation, memory loss sab chale ga not the degraded R word. 

They have these amazing leads and they are f*****g with that. I would bash them so bad if I only get two episodes of wedding. Chal rain nai to romance hi de de. Last mein Tillo came and we saw her bloody romancing two guys but we can’t get one couple?

Last sentence I totally agree. Anything but R! She has suffered yaar she died - and she got that hideous mangalsutra too. Kanaji bhi kya Itna lamba mangalsutra kon deta hai? More chances of breaking it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

They have these amazing leads and they are f*****g with that. I would bash them so bad if I only get two episodes of wedding. Chal rain nai to romance hi de de. Last mein Tillo came and we saw her bloody romancing two guys but we can’t get one couple?

Last sentence I totally agree. Anything but R! She has suffered yaar she died - and she got that hideous mangalsutra too. Kanaji bhi kya Itna lamba mangalsutra kon deta hai? More chances of breaking it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maine bhi bola tha(kaha se dhundh ke late hai yeh log itne bade mangalsutra) and yes that mangalsutra is hideous. mangalsutra me galti se haath ya kuch fasne ki der hai! The whole thing break in two! And be all over the place!..

Tillo aur uske do pati smiley8. Ither main lead ki shaadi nhi ho rahismiley37

vibha28 thumbnail

Maine bhi bola tha(kaha se dhundh ke late hai yeh log itne bade mangalsutra) and yes that mangalsutra is hideous. mangalsutra me galti se haath ya kuch fasne ki der hai! The whole thing break in two! And be all over the place!..

Tillo aur uske do pati smiley8. Ither main lead ki shaadi nhi ho rahismiley37

Shayad Tabhi diya hai for that drama. Kitna lamba hai Woh mangalsutra. It’s waiting to be broken. Even removing jewellery the thing can break.

Wohi toh yahan leads can’t married without drama and Tillo to aivay khoon bhari maang khel gayi πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

CutieShona20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

https://youtube.com/shorts/DE0i5ew3xXc?si=AJTGozcxT3vlcjjV

😍😍 Finally shaadi ki video ka update mila 

Edited by CutieShona20 - 7 months ago
Minhasmansi92 thumbnail

The mangalsutra is back! Go and check Riya's story! And looks like they are in 21st? Century? We are gonna get some cute scenes!!! 

https://t.snapchat.com/aGF1Yv28

https://t.snapchat.com/0APUdI4S

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3