Interested in this show. Need some advice.

Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

I want to watch this show because I've heard so much about the acting, writing, and dialogues. But I don't want to watch the initial premise where Katha is coerced into a one night stand. The power imbalance doesn't sit right with me. 

Can someone please suggest which episode I can start with so that I don't have to see that track? I am already aware with the initial premise of the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aditi_X

I want to watch this show because I've heard so much about the acting, writing, and dialogues. But I don't want to watch the initial premise where Katha is coerced into a one night stand. The power imbalance doesn't sit right with me. 

Can someone please suggest which episode I can start with so that I don't have to see that track? I am already aware with the initial premise of the show.

Till which episode you have watched till now ?

a2zahid thumbnail

the one night stand is the base on how kaviaan r in the show 

Well they don’t show it in a bad way it’s shown in a very basics way 

i say watch this show from start if not then skip 2 week of it 

If u want I’ve have links where u can watch it
Just pm me if u want the links

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

But, I would give to give some generic advice to anyone watching this show. Since, I have binged all the episodes of this show recently.

1. Watch episodes in groups : Honestly, in one episode or 20 minutes, there is little content but, when you watch the next 3 episodes, you will realize how valuable the content in each episode is. I am not saying this show is slow paced. But, it is highly detailed. But, those details take screentime and are integral to this show. Honestly, this show is where it is because of those details. The episodes which you might find boring are like the moments between Katha and her son Aarav or Aarav and Batman. These moments help viewer connect themselves to these fictional characters so, that they can feel their feelings and also help in plot significantly. Honestly, if you ask me, I didn't find any episode irrelevant.

2. Remember previous episodes : There are somethings which will help you understand current episode but, those things were being established from very back. Like, Aarav getting angry of the thought of someone replacing his father. And, if you were able to emotionally connect to his feelings, you will realize why Katha was so much cautious about approaching aarav despite knowing he is comfortable with Viaan.

Edited by abca19510 - 8 months ago
Aditi_X thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Haven't watched it yet. Just know about it from promos and clips on social media

Tenochtitlan thumbnail

Haven't watched it yet. Just know about it from promos and clips on social media

Since you haven't watched it yet, I would like to change my statement and recommend you to watch from episode 1 or else, you will quickly lose interest in show. Starting episodes give important development to characters. Especially to Viaan. Without seeing that development, you will feel that Viaan's character change was unnatural and many other misconceptions will happen.

If you want to watch ad free, open sonyliv website using brave browser. Brave will block all the ads (I use brave on phone don't know about the desktop but, it works fine on the smartphone)

Edited by abca19510 - 8 months ago
Mahi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I agree with you, even after the confession Viaan is so hesitant to hug which viewers so desperately want to see.

their relation is not that of a typical “a boy met a girl and fell in love”. Viaan always felt Katha was different form other girls and wanted to prove prove to himself that all women are not the same but by agreeing to his ONS he got disappointed but even after taking 1cr from him she didn’t change was the same girl who inspired him. So he fell for her deeper.