Did kaviaan handle it right?

a2zahid thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Guys after the confession do u guys think kaviaan handle it the right way on tell aarav  or was it rush ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: a2zahid

Guys after the confession do u guys think kaviaan handle it the right way on tell aarav  or was it rush ? 

I think they handled it right even though viewers might find it annoying because they can see Aarav's perspective. Katha had reasons to be scared of Aarav because in flasback we saw fury of Aarav when his mother's boss was called his father. Also, Aarav said multiple times that he never wanted anyone to come between him and his mother. He is the only man in the house. So, all fears make sense from the perspective of the characters that is Katha and Viaan.

Talking about Teji, It got answered in this episode (episode 177) by discussion between Neerja and Katha. I had a doubt - Why isn't Teji getting more attention than Aarav?  Neerja with her discussion with Katha indirectly answered this doubt of mine. Teji is an adult and she will understand this thing  but, it will take time and counselling to heal all the wounds of the past. But, Aarav is still a child, he doesn't understand these things so, he needs more time. Also, his past reaction whenever someone tried to replace his father. But, at no point, KaViaan decided to ignore Teji. They still know Teji is not happy and requires time. Little do they know that Teji is more childish than Aarav.

And that's why I love this show and the directors of this show. The subtle way in which they clear all my doubts and misconceptions through conversations and interactions is simply brilliant. Like this discussion between Neerja and Katha did.  I made an entire post about clearing misconceptions of this show and I didn't have to resort to theories tell a lot about this. There are many more instances, when I watch the show, I acknowledged it and when it comes to writing, I forget 😅

Edited by abca19510 - 8 months ago
vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Could have gone a bit slower .