Which part touch you

a2zahid thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Which part of katha confession touched u? 

1. When she said 

2. When she touched viaan face 

3. When both dancing 

4. Or the whole scene 

for it was when she touched his face and the way he couldn’t believe but he was soo happy he had tears in his eyes made real mature confessions scene 

what about you guys 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It was a long scene. She first did her confession and then. they had a bit of moment and then fireflies came all around them and , "Koi Jaane Na"  began playing in the background and the part which was played had lyrics "Noor Aa Gaya" and "Noor" means light. Light is coming from fireflies but Katha herself is called "Jugnu" . She is literally the "Noor". She is literally the Noor in Viaan's life  and finally "Noor" has come,  "Noor Aa Gaya",  "Katha Aa Gayi !" . The "Noor" may also refer to the the light which finally came in Viaan's life when his dream finally became reality.

This is scene is so poetic and full of double meaning. Does "Noor" refer to Katha or the Fireflies in the room? This scene is literally unparalled and literally one of the best confession scenes. The lyrics of song in backgroud, the scene, the interaction, the music, all of them combine beautifully in this scene and complement each other.  It is an Outstanding scene from an Artistic and Literature point of View. I never saw such an artistically elegant scene. I am not saying this is most romantic but, it is Artistic for sure.

In literature we have a concept called "poetic license" . This basically means that poets sometimes deliberately misspell some words or create some words in order to fit into their poems without doing much harm to the meaning of the poem. I don't know what is the equivalent of this word in cinematography but, creative team went full on creative mode to make this scene. They made full use of their equivalent of poetic license  and introduced fireflies in a closed room even though it doesn't make sense from where the fireflies came. 

a2zahid thumbnail

Originally posted by: abca19510

It was a long scene. She first did her confession and then. they had a bit of moment and then fireflies came all around them and , "Koi Jaane Na"  began playing in the background and the part which was played had lyrics "Noor Aa Gaya" and "Noor" means light. Light is coming from fireflies but Katha herself is called "Jugnu" . She is literally the "Noor". She is literally the Noor in Viaan's life  and finally "Noor" has come,  "Noor Aa Gaya",  "Katha Aa Gayi !" . The "Noor" may also refer to the the light which finally came in Viaan's life when his dream finally became reality.

This is scene is so poetic and full of double meaning. Does "Noor" refer to Katha or the Fireflies in the room? This scene is literally unparalled and literally one of the best confession scenes. The lyrics of song in backgroud, the scene, the interaction, the music, all of them combine beautifully in this scene and complement each other.  It is an Outstanding scene from an Artistic and Literature point of View. I never saw such an artistically elegant scene. I am not saying this is most romantic but, it is Artistic for sure.

In literature we have a concept called "poetic license" . This basically means that poets sometimes deliberately misspell some words or create some words in order to fit into their poems without doing much harm to the meaning of the poem. I don't know what is the equivalent of this word in cinematography but, creative team went full on creative mode to make this scene. They made full use of their equivalent of poetic license  and introduced fireflies in a closed room even though it doesn't make sense from where the fireflies came. 

the whole team out done themselves they try to do something so different which I think work out well 

vandana1965 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The whole scene was quite good.