AsMaan are couple goals

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Hi buddies. πŸ˜ƒ

Watching AsMaan makes me feel so happy πŸ˜³ They are actually couple goals. Maan is so understanding and Astha is always supportive πŸ‘.

I love Sandeep anyway πŸ˜† and his character as a husband is so positive. πŸ‘πŸΌ

#AsMaan best couple in the show❀️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bubblegum810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari

Hi buddies. πŸ˜ƒ

Watching AsMaan makes me feel so happy πŸ˜³ They are actually couple goals. Maan is so understanding and Astha is always supportive πŸ‘.

I love Sandeep anyway πŸ˜† and his character as a husband is so positive. πŸ‘πŸΌ

#AsMaan best couple in the show❀️

Asmaan are literally the best, I mean just look at them they are so cute together. πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ 

They are my favourite couple on television, Maan supporting astha, and astha supporting him, this scenes are so good.

This both deserve a Appreciation Thread, I have seen that Maan goes to astha for support, and the way she calms him down and boosts his confidence. You may notice that Astha loves standing on side and admire her husband when he is having a moment with his family. She knows Maan very well, she loves him very much, she even stops him making blunder, try to make him realise his mistakes ( though our Maan ji commits mistakes rarely). Whereas Maan also loves her so much, cares for her, boosts her confidence that her clinic in India will work well and all.

This two are too good, I wanted to participate in their's AT if was made, I wished for their's separate and together AT, I wished to see them more on screen but the truth is Dil Diyaan Gallaan is going off air soon, and nothing can stop this from happening. We are not even going to get 250 episodes I guess. I wish this show doesn't goes off air and we get some more time to admire and love Asmaan.

Edited by Bubblegum810 - 8 months ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bubblegum810

Asmaan are literally the best, I mean just look at them they are so cute together. πŸ˜³β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ 

They are my favourite couple on television, Maan supporting astha, and astha supporting him, this scenes are so good.

This both deserve a Appreciation Thread, I have seen that Maan goes to astha for support, and the way she calms him down and boosts his confidence. You may notice that Astha loves standing on side and admire her husband when he is having a moment with his family. She knows Maan very well, she loves him very much, she even stops him making blunder, try to make him realise his mistakes ( though our Maan ji commits mistakes rarely). Whereas Maan also loves her so much, cares for her, boosts her confidence that her clinic in India will work well and all.

This two are too good, I wanted to participate in their's AT if was made, I wished for their's separate and together AT, I wished to see them more on screen but the truth is Dil Diyaan Gallaan is going off air soon, and nothing can stop this from happening. We are not even going to get 250 episodes I guess. I wish this show doesn't goes off air and we get some more time to admire and love Asmaan.

Sadly we don't even have a proper forum for DDG so AT for AsMaan will be almost dead  AsMaan are idol couple even in New York as mentioned by Astha's mausiπŸ˜†

Can you share article which mentions the show going off air?
Though I had a feeling from like a month that it will go off air because story is just being dragged now and TRPs are also low 

To be honest, this is the first show I remember which has given all characters even supporting cast equal screen space. No one keeps standing in background all the time with no dialogues or role. This is what I love most about DDG. Gonna miss this show β€οΈ

I know it will not happen but I really wanted AsMaan and Amrita to go back to USA by end of the show. Ideally it is not easy for anyone to settle down in another country after living somewhere else for a long time esp Ammu. 

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Now why is Astha pregnant  I am not able to process this and I don't know how to react πŸ˜†

I hope they don't go Hamari Wali Goodnews way It will be weird to see AsMaan giving their child to Amrita as mother πŸ€“

Bubblegum810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MasoomaBukhari

Sadly we don't even have a proper forum for DDG so AT for AsMaan will be almost dead  AsMaan are idol couple even in New York as mentioned by Astha's mausiπŸ˜†

Can you share article which mentions the show going off air?
Though I had a feeling from like a month that it will go off air because story is just being dragged now and TRPs are also low 

To be honest, this is the first show I remember which has given all characters even supporting cast equal screen space. No one keeps standing in background all the time with no dialogues or role. This is what I love most about DDG. Gonna miss this show β€οΈ

I know it will not happen but I really wanted AsMaan and Amrita to go back to USA by end of the show. Ideally it is not easy for anyone to settle down in another country after living somewhere else for a long time esp Ammu. 

Actually I saw this news on an Instagram page named as tellyupdatesofsonysab, and the new post says that DDG would be replaced by a new show in OctoberπŸ˜’

What if, Balveer 3 gets off air instead of DDG. I think DDG should be at 7 and new show should be at 7:30 and DDG continues running. But as the news is already out, our DDG is going offair very soon.😭

I wish some miracle happens and DDG has some good story line and TRP so that makers doesn't ends it.πŸ˜ƒ

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Actually I saw this news on an Instagram page named as tellyupdatesofsonysab, and the new post says that DDG would be replaced by a new show in OctoberπŸ˜’

What if, Balveer 3 gets off air instead of DDG. I think DDG should be at 7 and new show should be at 7:30 and DDG continues running. But as the news is already out, our DDG is going offair very soon.😭

I wish some miracle happens and DDG has some good story line and TRP so that makers doesn't ends it.πŸ˜ƒ

Sadly the TRPs are low so the show has high chances of going off air. However, sony sab usually does not pull off a show with low TRPs immediately. That's what I like about this channel πŸ˜† I used to watch Shubh Laabh on Sony Sab last year which was a very good show with low TRPs but ran for a year. Hope they let DDG stay too

ThandiChai thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

AsMaan sure is ideal couple but the show's tracks are terrible and always incomplete. 

How smartly they removed Dollar's character by sending him to Canada. That's some serious cost cutting. 

Beeji's business was good track..they stopped it and started this shitty track. Total pukeworthy track.

All youngsters are well educated but Amrita and Riya are interested in becoming housewives. They should be ashamed the elders are working so hard and girls just sitting on their asses enjoying life and a bit helping beeji but not trying to get jobs by themselves

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail

Originally posted by: ThandiChai

AsMaan sure is ideal couple but the show's tracks are terrible and always incomplete. 

How smartly they removed Dollar's character by sending him to Canada. That's some serious cost cutting. 

Beeji's business was good track..they stopped it and started this shitty track. Total pukeworthy track.

All youngsters are well educated but Amrita and Riya are interested in becoming housewives. They should be ashamed the elders are working so hard and girls just sitting on their asses enjoying life and a bit helping beeji but not trying to get jobs by themselves

I always find this is the only show that wraps its tracks properly πŸ˜†

Oh Dollar's gone to Canada? I still have to catch up this week's episodes.

And he is gone for good. He was one character that always seemed a misfit to me πŸ€” And had nothing to contribute to the show so I won't call it cost cutting πŸ€”

Of course I don't understand how Amrita is managing to adjust in a village so easily after being brought up in NY  And she is not even going to make a career? Why so frustrated with Dungarpal not passing her thesis then πŸ˜†

And why is her name Amrita Dungarpal That is not Veer's real identity 

Bubblegum810 thumbnail

What I wish from this show is happy environment but there's most of the time tensed one.😬

I haven't watched last 10 episodes because I find it difficult to watch because of the current track and Maan's is in so much problem, he's under so much of pressure and I can't see him sad, he looks so good smiling and not sad.

I thought they would all come together to catch that fraud builder and CA Mehta but nothing like that is happening, can't understand where the show is heading. Why don't they bring someone who helps maan because maan would have helped that person in America by free treating some one of that person's family, I believe Maan surely would have helped many, he's a kind soul.

And please correct me if the story has changed as I am 10 episodes behind and anything can change in 10 episodes in this serial.πŸ˜‚

Edited by Bubblegum810 - 8 months ago
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

What I wish from this show is happy environment but there's most of the time tensed one.😬

I haven't watched last 10 episodes because I find it difficult to watch because of the current track and Maan's is in so much problem, he's under so much of pressure and I can't see him sad, he looks so good smiling and not sad.

I thought they would all come together to catch that fraud builder and CA Mehta but nothing like that is happening, can't understand where the show is heading. Why don't they bring someone who helps maan because maan would have helped that person in America by free treating some one of that person's family, I believe Maan surely would have helped many, he's a kind soul.

And please correct me if the story has changed as I am 10 episodes behind and anything can change in 10 episodes in this serial.πŸ˜‚

best would have been AsMaan going back to USA after Maan got his license back.. They'd been able to get haveli back in no time

but the production house wants slow emotional dialogues and how the kids are not cooperative.. smiley44

Still dont understand why they made Astha pregnant.. is it to give that child to Amrita so she can be a mother