Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TakingAStand2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: loginidran

Loved that part. Subtle but so effective. It shows his dad’s willingness to change and also sends out a beautiful message.

Also there is one line in the song which says don’t tell your brother that I have always loved you more than him. It simply tug at the heart. 🙌❤️

KJo said he had to relegate the song to the end credits because he didn’t want his movie to cross 2.58 hrs. I didn’t notice but he said he even cut his Dharma logo theme music in the beginning. 

Honestly, I get all the practical reasons for not promoting Kudmayi, but I so wish Karan just included this in the movie… it gave me total epilogue vibes and I wouldn’t have missed it because it was shoved in the end credits. 

Also, putting it out there….I am waiting for someone like Jasleen Royal or some indie artist to do their own version of this song. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Not sure why everyone likes this song. It’s actually really bland and boring. Kabira from YJHD still echoes until today, 10 years later. This song no one is going to remember in 3 weeks 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: loginidran

It played during the credits.

Did it not play during the movie?

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Did it not play during the movie?

It did, during the end credits with the video in a small side box.

Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

I agree. She should have worn a bengali wedding look. KJO was so particular about keeping Rani's Character as someone who was compassionate about her bengali heritage and who did not want to compromise on her belie