a2zahid thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Hey guys sorry for not being active 

Now I’m back 

now coming to the best show in town 

I’m loving the the story now Soo much much the writers have saved the show from going down the drain 

I love to see how katha viaan handle on how they tell two important persons in their life 

whole loving the show and why do u love it now 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: a2zahid

Hey guys sorry for not being active 

Now I’m back 

now coming to the best show in town 

I’m loving the the story now Soo much much the writers have saved the show from going down the drain 

I love to see how katha viaan handle on how they tell two important persons in their life 

whole loving the show and why do u love it now 

Show never went down the drain. Its just that people are mostly misinterpreting the Vaanya-Seema Track. Once you see the previous episodes and see the pain of Viaan whenever his father got mentioned or whenever, Seema came in front of him, you will realize the amount of pain Teji's lie did to Viaan. Then you will understand the anguish of Viaan. Teji literally snatched Viaan's father from Viaan. 

What Viaan did (going in front of press) was wrong and later Viaan accepted this to his mother as well. But, what fault Vaanya had. She probably suffered more than Viaan did. That's why he accepted Vaanya. Also, Vaanya has no stake in Earthcon till now and hope she becomes a better character later as we see more layers in her. 

But, currently, I am worried more about Maya didi. From her voice, she felt like a good character. But, from her description, she feels like a Villian. I hope she is rational and doesn't blindly support Teji. Hope she becomes an eye opener for Teji. If that isn't the case then, this might become Saas Bahu serial where Teji is constantly pitting Katha against Viaan. And, she will not stop because she has a supporter on her side. I hope Maya is a good character.

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Loving Viaan and Katha scenes and also Teji and Batman scenes 

Story is progressing well 

this forum is so quiet when the most important phase is going on of Katha accepting his love 

Tenochtitlan thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starship1

this forum is so quiet when the most important phase is going on of Katha accepting his love 

I decided to visit the YRKKH just to see what is going on and why it is on top of chaskameter. Only thing I realised was that people came just to roast it and vent their frustration. I tried same for other shows which are ranked higher that KA, I realized that major discussions on those forums are all about frustration and roasting. 

I think people come to India forums to mainly roast their shows and right now there is much little to roast so, everyone is silent 😂😂

Starship1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Good observation 😊 thanks for sharing 

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

I don't think anyone needs to worry about Maya Didi. If they're still following the OG show, then she'll be a positive character who'll support them.

chiapudding thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misfit007

I don't think anyone needs to worry about Maya Didi. If they're still following the OG show, then she'll be a positive character who'll support them.

Good to know. Thanks for sharing that tidbit. There's enough overtly grey characters, no need for more. Also, I feel that the ONS is gonna be the biggest villian in their lives. That is the crux of the story and that is what I strongly feel will take the story forward. All these cutesy scenes are telling me Katha is going to get jolted out of her reverie very soon. Is there a phase in the OG where the FL distances herself from the ML after the confession?

Tenochtitlan thumbnail

Originally posted by: chiapudding

Good to know. Thanks for sharing that tidbit. There's enough overtly grey characters, no need for more. Also, I feel that the ONS is gonna be the biggest villian in their lives. That is the crux of the story and that is what I strongly feel will take the story forward. All these cutesy scenes are telling me Katha is going to get jolted out of her reverie very soon. Is there a phase in the OG where the FL distances herself from the ML after the confession?

Sadly, yes. They divorce each other after the marriage. But, if this show is mean to follow OG then , it will be Ehsan who will reveal the whole thing out of jealousy and, I don't think this will happen.

chiapudding thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abca19510

Sadly, yes. They divorce each other after the marriage. But, if this show is mean to follow OG then , it will be Ehsan who will reveal the whole thing out of jealousy and, I don't think this will happen.

Always wondered how/why they changed Ehsan into a nice guy overnight. He was shown as a typical Itv villain initially. Hope there is no divorce but in some way the ONS should be revisited to give it a proper closure. The truth has to come out one way or the other. Beyond Viaan, the saga of that night holds meaning for Mr Garewal's redemption too

a2zahid thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starship1

Y don’t we make hot and happening ? 

I request everyone to make post on whatever they like