Hi friends...New to the forum

TheGirlofRagas thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Hey friends, 

This is the first time I am appearing in this forum. I am a trained classical musician and preparing for MA in North Indian Classical Music from Kirana Gharana. I have completed 10 years in Music and I am teaching few students also

Will definitely like to be in touch with musical souls...

Classical Music lovers please comment

I have some Hindustani Classical memes, which all the musicians and singers can relate ðŸ˜†. Will definitely try to share some. It is not making the fun of classical music but it is just about how we get tired with Riyaaz and how we have to behave with our Guruji's

My favorite artists are Kaushiki Chakraborthy, Rahul Deshpande, Veena Sahastrabuddhe,  Mahesh Kale, Ajoy Chakraborthy Dada, Vishwa Mohan Bhattji, Shreya Ghoshal, Shankar Mahadevan, Nirali Kartik, Ankita Joshi, and many more

Kosha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

HI, Welcome to the forum.

Please do post your favorite artists/ performances in the Indian non-film music thread. We have all sorts of music connoisseurs here who are open and willing to listen to and appreciate different kinds of music. You may find some like-minded souls too!

You are also welcome to post all music related memes in the Memes thread.

Hope you have a good time here! ðŸ˜³

allweois thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 months ago

Your enthusiasm for sharing Hindustani Classical memes that musicians and singers can relate to sounds like a fun and relatable idea. It's great that you're approaching it with a lighthearted perspective while still respecting the art form.

Your list of favorite artists shows a wide range of musical tastes, from vocalists like Kaushiki Chakraborthy and Shreya Ghoshal to instrumentalists like Vishwa Mohan Bhattji. This diversity reflects the rich tapestry of Indian classical music.