Nidhhi Agerwal Net Worth | Full Biography

vaidyasakshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Nidhhi Agerwal, the talented Indian actress, model, and dancer, has made a name for herself in the entertainment world. With a net worth of $4 million in 2023, equivalent to 33 Crore in Indian rupees, she has become one of the most successful and sought-after actresses in Bollywood.

Known for her beauty and talent, Nidhhi predominantly appears in Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, and Hindi films. Her journey to stardom has been impressive, and she has gained a massive fan following due to her versatile skills.

Nidhhi primarily earns from her acting career, commanding a fee of more than 2 Crore rupees per movie. Additionally, she is a highly sought-after brand endorser, charging around 60-70 Lakh rupees for promotions. Recently, she signed an exclusive 2-year contract with Tanishq, a leading jewelry brand in India. With a monthly income of over 35 Lakh rupees and an annual earning of 4 Crore rupees, Nidhhi has established herself as one of the highest-paid actresses in the industry.

https://onlinesarkarijobfind.com/nidhhi-agerwal-net-worth/

Edited by ritikahans - 9 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail

Who is this person? Why do we need to know about her? More importantly, why have you tagged a member with the username “criticizer”?

Supari_khala thumbnail

Is this one of your death line up girls? 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Who's this nobody 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Is this one of your death line up girls? 

No those are pakistani tv actresses 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Who is this person? Why do we need to know about her? More importantly, why have you tagged a member with the username “criticizer”?

Lol I have no idea myself I don’t visit this forum nor do I care about Bollywood  

‘Criticiser’ is busy criticising on other forums 

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Lol I have no idea myself I don’t visit this forum nor do I care about Bollywood  

Walllahi. You exist. The plot thickens. 

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Criticiser

lol but i saw ur posts here and there lol

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Blueberry94

lol but i saw ur posts here and there lol

Yeah cause I thought why not post while I’m here 🤪