Dear silent users

Bubblegum810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Hey there! 😛I guess this forum has silent users who visit this forum. They love this show. But this forum needs some actively participating users so that we can discuss. This forum needs followers. As a newbie I can't create a poll to know your opinion or whom you like the most, that would help in creating topic people like, anyways I hope that people are loving this show and this forum.😊

I request the past members to come and discuss in this forum, I don't know why they left, please come back.....

About today's episode:- Is there any episode in this serial which doesn't has problem, I guess no😆 . Today Maan agrees to apologise even though it's not his fault.Hope Maan catches that Mehta and he's financial problems get sorted and also his relationship with Rana gets sorted. Being a regular user, I was in constant fear that any family member would drop a bomb and would ruin daarji's effort, but this it was a outsider🤣