Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Chapter 11

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is the-burnt-bc.jpeg

https://anusworldoffictions.blog/2024/05/16/the-burnt-chapter-11/

Author's Note - Thank-you readers for the love to the story. All chapter till Chapter 10 are placed directly here in IF. You can reread if you wish. many readers ask password to re read, so here you go.smiley1

Tomorrow I will post PA epilogue. 

Also, as a heads up. I have joined a very demanding professional course, which will run for 8 months. Since one month classes are going on in the weekends(4 hrs both day), making the speed of post slow, then I have family. Still, I try to keep posting to avoid big gaps. For this effort at least, I wish you all to press like and come out and give comments. 

ENJOY!!!smiley31

Please like and comment smiley42 Do let me know your views.

Sending password soon smiley1

Edited by tellyme - 1 months ago
priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Waiting di 

Please post intzaar too

When you get time 

Edited by priya_21 - 1 months ago
kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Commented on the blog dear 😍 thanks for updating on your busy schedule...

geetforeverlove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yayyyyyyyy! I was wishing that you would give us an update of This story! 

I loved it how he's asking geet for every single thing and being considerate towards her

Renuka1972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Pw plz
Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5

Pls send password 

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, nice chapter, geet meet her whole family including Annie and Dev, come to know meera as Dev's wife, Maan discussed with doctor, doctor suggest him to keep geet with in the environment of her family, Chetan come's to know Maan is geet's husband, geet said adevay that Maan is his dad,he is very happy, geet can see adavay's love for his dad, she is not selfish that she keep her son away from his father's love, Dev and Annie is angry on Maan but they love their bhai also, Maan wanted to stay away from geet but they denied to keep him away, Maan then decide that he will stay in out house. Let see what happened next.

PazzoFMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

take your time.

will read it whenever you post.

thanks for lovlely update,

maanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 5 Thumbnail

Awesome emotional update πŸ‘

Maan is lucky... Geet loves him beyond any limit... After everything she is still loving him n thinking about him ... Even feeling guilty 

Geet meet family .... Understand dev aniee love for geet n concern too ... like their convo ... Nice bonding ... Geet feels family love after long 

Maan ask dadi for geet permission n also worried after talking to DR ... So maan is also not well .... Feels bad for maan current situation but when u mention past ... I feel he deserve this... That's magic of ur writing πŸ™Œ

Ohhh geet is so nice she says to advay maan is his dad n also meet him his family n convince him to accept... Geet sees advay love his father n maan loves him too ... but maan threat in past to give her son to sameera pained her πŸ˜₯ geet even admit to chetan that maan is her hubby .... Geet is so nice ...

Maan wants to do everything with geets wish n ask everyone to do according to that n he is ready to move out but family can't agree as they loves him too ... they can be angry but can't stop loving as geet πŸ˜€ (me thinking geet even angry with him or not πŸ€”πŸ˜„) geet loves maan toooo muchhhh 😍

Past ... Well according to maan everyone trapping him knowing him but for geet there is only one reality that she loves maan n maan is beyond to understand pure love πŸ˜₯ still dadi tries to make maan understand on his dad promise ... But poor geet suffered for that ... that brij n family responsible for that 😑

Awesomely written πŸ‘ love it ❀️

Thanks for updating in ur busy schedules πŸ€—

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

loved it dear 😍 Awesome update πŸ˜ƒ well now things are going to be tricky now as Geets health is decorated & this sudden emotional trauma after seeing Maan was obvious ... I really appreciate how the entire family & all the siblings are concerned about Geet & Maan & they are even more closer to Geet 

Well I really loved how Geet without any further inhebits told her son about Maan & also about the entire family including Chetan her friend & finally it was arranged that Geet & Advay will join the family & Maan will be in outhouse 

Hmm πŸ€” this FB was the main reason of Maan anguish & sourness towards Geet & things were not handled well 

Waiting for more 

Thanks for the PM ☺️ 

Keep writing ✍️