Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

We expected this long back na.. I thought like lag ja it wudnt complete even 100 episodes. But we got to see the beautiful chemistry of maihar.. But they were not able to encash their popularity,had to change tracks every week and bring new villians. We didn't even see their proper love story.I cant digest the fact that they have made harsh the villian of the show.

Continuously calling swayam an najayaz aulad inspite of him being the same..Now the show is ending pls give his a redemption atleast for the last 1 week..

MochaQueen thumbnail

I guess we were all ready for it.

Hope Shrenu, Namish, Kunal get better projects in future.❤️

When is the last episode??

Crazze4tv thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ya they found out swayam hi maitree ka beta hai

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi !!! I used to be active in EBSS forum and earlier in IB's Rikara forum posts... Performance ke chakkar mein Shrenu is selecting some bad scripts... After few episodes everything has to go haywire.... Then why run for veriety roles... Koi RS ka show mil jaaye... She could survive on that show for years and show all emotions.. was very excited for EBSS as her being in grey shaded char but what they made out of it... She should select the script where she is the solo lead and is paired opposite the ML... I see many undeserving and rotlu FLs with no spine getting all the awards and here is SP... She doesn't get any even after giving some wonderful performances... Many times I feel like she just listens to the gist and gives her consent and by the time the script is executed it turns out something... I hope next time she takes up something where she is opposite the ML.