Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bibliophile_136 thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

that's interesting. I can't rewatch shows πŸ˜† kinda ruins the magic for me

Oh really, I'm hearing something like this for the first time πŸ˜Š.. but I somehow understand your feeling πŸ€—

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: bibliophile_136

Oh really, I'm hearing something like this for the first time πŸ˜Š.. but I somehow understand your feeling πŸ€—

after all these years we will look at the same thing differently and that charm is gone. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

after all these years we will look at the same thing differently and that charm is gone. πŸ˜†

I so agree with what you said. But even then, one thing is there which is AbhIya's chemistry. Have watched some shows and fangirled over some couples after them, but still the magic they held never faded you know! Hell, they still hold the same charm for me ❀️

I really wish someday Vivian and Sukirti get casted together again for a show but I doubt if that wish is ever going to get fulfilled, sigh :/

lubnas227 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is not impossible for ekta kapoor she can get them back as abhay piya in season 2 or cast them together in a different show with different concept. Vivian sukirti was one of her hottest pairs and still they have such a huge popularity as a couple β€οΈ every year thousands of tweets go for its anniversary but still she's not ready to get them . 

And I don't think visu are underrated πŸ˜• soo much lakhs of views pkyek still get despite of its years of termination. 

She should definitely consider getting them back either as abhiya or in some other project.

Even pkyek was rushed otherwise it could have ran for another 6 months. I am not even happy with the end . Jis tarah se abhiya ki love story thi us tarah se sad ending rakhni chahiye thi β€οΈ

Either piya turning into a vampire or both abhay piya dead πŸ˜­ and the story further continue with their daughter taking revenge for her parents β€οΈ

Kitna kuch dikha sakte the abhiya me but the end was rushed because of its revamp πŸ₯±

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Show ko Roast krna hota toh abhi tak half thread bhar jata πŸ€£πŸ€£praise krna mushkil lag raha hai sabko πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Tareef ke ΰ₯¨ lafz bhi sunne ko nhi milte πŸ€£

Originally posted by: lubnas227

This is not impossible for ekta kapoor she can get them back as abhay piya in season 2 or cast them together in a different show with different concept. Vivian sukirti was one of her hottest pairs and still they have such a huge popularity as a couple β€οΈ every year thousands of tweets go for its anniversary but still she's not ready to get them . Rather than casting them for another season of PKYEK she should cast them in a different show/series as leads, preferably a series.😊Ekta maiya ka dimaag kaam nahin jar raha, jis din kaam karne lagega, she'll cast them again 

And I don't think visu are underrated πŸ˜• soo much lakhs of views pkyek still get despite of its years of termination. I never said they were underrated, did I? They were under-used rather. I'm rewatching the episodes almost after a decade, still I feel the same charm in them❀️

She should definitely consider getting them back either as abhiya or in some other project.

Even pkyek was rushed otherwise it could have ran for another 6 months. I am not even happy with the end . Jis tarah se abhiya ki love story thi us tarah se sad ending rakhni chahiye thi β€οΈ

Either piya turning into a vampire or both abhay piya dead πŸ˜­ and the story further continue with their daughter taking revenge for her parents β€οΈ

Kitna kuch dikha sakte the abhiya me but the end was rushed because of its revamp πŸ₯±

Oh, don't even remind me of the revamp of the channel. Sabse zyada dukh PKYEK ke liye hi hua tha πŸ’”

My replies in red. Everything said, even with all the flaws and bloopers, this show still remains beautiful and enjoyable. 

lubnas227 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Totally agreed with you dear β€οΈ

Vivian sukirti is still one of her popular pairs β€οΈ

She's wasting her time on her silly projects and mature couples πŸ€ͺ

Usne hi jodi banayi hai visu ki wahi wapas le aaye na toh uske shows ki trp vrp, popularity etc sab dugni hojayegi πŸ˜Ž

Vivian sukirti / abhay piya gets thousands of likes and lakhs, millions of views on their videos yaa πŸ˜Š

The first episode of pkyek on star Bharat has more than a million views itself β€οΈ

Ekta kapoor needs too come out of her naagin fiasco and stupid web series πŸπŸ˜†

Need pkyek season 2 or visu in other show β€οΈπŸ˜³β­οΈ