Bela's new look - Sophia and her accent 😂

Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Bela is coming back with this short hair look. Rohit choudhary has joined the cast. He will accompany Bela to raichand mansion.

https://twitter.com/shacomforts/status/1679011661901107201?s=20

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine-1 thumbnail

No changes, it is the same look with the accent 😭

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=i-guAaTIiiQ

firewings_diya thumbnail

It's repeation of kiara track ðŸ¤£

Sunshine-1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

It's repeation of kiara track ðŸ¤£

They should have changed it a little bit. Now everyone will compare Eisha with Teja because she did a great job with that character.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine-1

They should have changed it a little bit. Now everyone will compare Eisha with Teja because she did a great job with that character.

yes.😆

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No Originality.🤣But Raanav is not like Rishabh. Raanav ne kaise Bela ko jail le jaane diya? He's quite a powerful demon.I don't think even Balaka can kidnap him.He can take Raanav's disguise but Raanav does knot know that Bela will land up in prison- this situation does not make sense.

Raanav was someone who loved Bela more than his whole life.

Sunshine-1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

No Originality.🤣But Raanav is not like Rishabh. Raanav ne kaise Bela ko jail le jaane diya? He's quite a powerful demon.I don't think even Balaka can kidnap him.He can take Raanav's disguise but Raanav does knot know that Bela will land up in prison- this situation does not make sense.

Raanav was someone who loved Bela more than his whole life.

Ranav thinks Bela is dead. There was BTS with fire scene. Everyone except Bela run out of the house and Ranav gets her dead body.

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Eisha's fine as Sophia, I think I would've appreciated this whole storyline a little more if we hadn't seen it already in Naagin 6. And even with Kiara, the first time she showed up was so fun, it brought a new sort of energy to the show. But then they kept it going with Prarthna and other similar characters and the novelty had worn off (those other two Kiara-esque characters were offensive tbh). I feel like they should've either done this in a completely different, or really play into the comparison that people would eventually draw. Like, Patali met Kiara from what I remember, so it would've been really funny if they had Bela use Kiara's name as well and you can just pan the camera to Patali's face because Sudha's comedic timing is unmatched.

Sunshine-1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

Eisha's fine as Sophia, I think I would've appreciated this whole storyline a little more if we hadn't seen it already in Naagin 6. And even with Kiara, the first time she showed up was so fun, it brought a new sort of energy to the show. But then they kept it going with Prarthna and other similar characters and the novelty had worn off (those other two Kiara-esque characters were offensive tbh). I feel like they should've either done this in a completely different, or really play into the comparison that people would eventually draw. Like, Patali met Kiara from what I remember, so it would've been really funny if they had Bela use Kiara's name as well and you can just pan the camera to Patali's face because Sudha's comedic timing is unmatched.

I did find the accent a bit irritating, never mind just last few episodes left. When will asi astra thing be revealed and Ranav still doesn't know his imposter is roaming around.

I am only missing Ranav and Bela together these days, rest I've stopped caring much about the storyline.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Teja's accent sounded more of a foreign be it Hindi or English while Eisha's sounds like she is making fun of it. But Eisha's new character is more interesting than Teja's.