Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

They will not kill. He will be hidden somewhere until plan is executed.

I read the next story will be Bela is pregnant when she gets jailed and suffers a miscarriage. She will come back to take revenge on Ranav. Same story naagin mein tha

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine-1

I read the next story will be Bela is pregnant when she gets jailed and suffers a miscarriage. She will come back to take revenge on Ranav. Same story naagin mein tha

you mean n2 or n6?

Edited by firewings_diya - 9 months ago
Sunshine-1 thumbnail

It was in N6. I haven't watched N2 no idea if it was in that. Ekta's shows has similar storyline in many of her shows she does rinse and repeat ðŸ˜†

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunshine-1

I don't think so.Next what Bela will return in disguise as Kiara speaking British accented English? It seems apart from Raanav his entire family was evil starting from Balaka.Won't be surprised if Ashwat is revealed to be alive after all these years who faked his own death?

Raanav would never betray Bela that much is pretty clear.All these events started due to Balaka's greed for some Asi-Astra.Bcoz Raanav loves and protects Bela the rest of the Demons would always try to separate the couple.

They have seen the mad love of Raanav for Bela who never harmed her inspite of Bela being a fairy.

Bekaboo should not go the N6 way.If Raanav had turned evil on his own to protect Bela from his siblings it would have made some sense but it's Balaka here who is pulling the strings.

Also if Bela is gonna face these kind of troubles it's due to Queen Fairy's  own stubbornness also.Had she given her blessings accepted Raanav then Bela would not have needlessly sacrificed her powers.

Bela's happiness lies with Raanav not with some Fake Farishta.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

I don't think so.Next what Bela will return in disguise as Kiara speaking British accented English? It seems apart from Raanav his entire family was evil starting from Balaka.Won't be surprised if Ashwat is revealed to be alive after all these years who faked his own death?

Raanav would never betray Bela that much is pretty clear.All these events started due to Balaka's greed for some Asi-Astra.Bcoz Raanav loves and protects Bela the rest of the Demons would always try to separate the couple.

They have seen the mad love of Raanav for Bela who never harmed her inspite of Bela being a fairy.

Bekaboo should not go the N6 way.If Raanav had turned evil on his own to protect Bela from his siblings it would have made some sense but it's Balaka here who is pulling the strings.

Also if Bela is gonna face these kind of troubles it's due to Queen Fairy's  own stubbornness also.Had she given her blessings accepted Raanav then Bela would not have needlessly sacrificed her powers.

ranav is not evil the clip clearly says that patali has joined with that bad rakshas who was with plotting with bela's mom.

I feel bela will be blamed for death. But she is human now what ppl will get by doing that with her. Unless they want to execute some cunning plan with raanav.

Sunshine-1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

Eisha had posted a story with short hairstyle though I don't think it is for the show. She may not be like Kiara with all that accent but she will return. Kiara track was dragged in N6, here we will not because there will be limited episodes in OTT. Ranav will know the reality soon.

Would he be the real Balaka or someone else? I won't be surprised if Rani pari joins hands with Patali to get her daughter back. She wants hatred in Bela's mind for Ranav and Patali never wants Bela as her daughter-in-law. They can have a pact.