Abhir was suffocated in Birla House and Chose to go to Kasauli

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 months ago

I am not saying AkshNav haven't been careless as parents in past - well we have Abhir ran away 6 times theory - in place to prove that. 

But making Birla House a real place for 6 year old is even worse! Recall this day when Abhir was suffocated in Birla House? 

https://twitter.com/readercentric/status/1677521452462133248?t=cxyovofv4DLJW8wbbnICww&s=19

Yes, he was saved but that house was the only reason Abhir had such risky operation. They had to take care of him just for few hours and kid was stuck in (randomly placed 😆) chest in Birla House... It wasn't till Arohi or someone pointed out that he was hiding for longer did they make effort to find this cutie. (I agree that chest seemed really forced in the scene... 🤪 but can't deny what happened) 

Now, Sharma family had always hoped and wished to stay in Kasauli. But going after surgery was purely Abhir's wish! 

https://twitter.com/readercentric/status/1677521580757508096?t=9idjZ6xO0dcSMBOVqnsFyw&s=19

How can parents be criticized for fulfilling their son's wish? Abhir had friends and everyone in Kasauli! He was OK to visit Udaipur once in a while for check up purposes but I think Sharma family's intention were always clear to be there for good. But I am sure they had intention of returning to Udaipur for check up and all but not settle there! 

Reason for chaos was as Akshara said that they thought "Abhimanyu had become changed in a nicer way!" but that man can never change is the fact. He is still ignorant towards everyone else, and luckily Arohi cares for Ruhi to make sure she gets to know everything but he is blinded by his obsession to have Abhir. That's typical of him. How could Akshara not know this? She married him and stayed with him. Usse pata hona chahiye tha... 

To Mods - This post is based on facts and video evidences of what had previously happened in the show. Kindly let me know the reason if this is edited or deleted. Thank you. 😛

Edited by shahsb_26 - 9 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Seeing Dr Saab and his dear darling Mumma Munju jumping around with the trophy , failing to see the sadness in Abhir's eyes it self so suffocating 

Poor child 

At least behave as if consoling the child , these people are jumping around 

Dr. Saab claiming other people must wait " Darlin Deda Manju dear will take her own time , Other respected Birla's will get their turns later. after Dida "

🤣🤣

Well done Birlas....  total backwash writing going on

I am telling only what I saw on screen nothing less or more ang getting my share of entertainment, nothing about actors

Edited by Rosh4rose - 9 months ago
shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Seeing Dr Saab and his dear darling Mumma Munju jumping around with the trophy , failing to see the sadness in Abhir's eyes it self so suffocating 

Poor child 

At least behave as if consoling the child , these people are jumping around 

Dr. Saab claiming other people must wait " Darlin Deda Manju dear will take her own time , Other respected Birla's will get their turns later. after Dida "

🤣🤣

Well done Birlas....  total backwash writing going on

I am telling only what I saw on screen nothing less or more ang getting my share of entertainment, nothing about actors

I know right... Matlab if we are saying that AkshNav were wrong to break heart of little boy, then how were Maa and Abhimanyu right today? 

All three of them are huge let down... They didn't even notice Abhir's broken heart...! It was soooo bad..... But that can be ignored for once na? 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I know right... Matlab if we are saying that AkshNav were wrong to break heart of little boy, then how were Maa and Abhimanyu right today? 

All three of them are huge let down... They didn't even notice Abhir's broken heart...! It was soooo bad..... But that can be ignored for once na? 

I felt nauseated , puke worthy scenes they are writing 

A war they won 🏆 

Felt really suffocated , I think your post will be reported and will dia appear soon , I am sorry for that 

Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hated today’s episode both sides were very boring enough of stretching this track 

My take Abhir will flee and this time he will be lost then there will be generation leap abhir brought up by gang dada and all three parents will be dead post leap onky Manish and Manju will be there 

Arohi and Ruhi May be in USA 

shahsb_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonali1968

I hated today’s episode both sides were very boring enough of stretching this track 

My take Abhir will flee and this time he will be lost then there will be generation leap abhir brought up by gang dada and all three parents will be dead post leap onky Manish and Manju will be there 

Isse accha show ko khatam hi kar do na! 

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

pata nahi....may be abhir ka koi accident ho jaayee.....after fleeing from birla house...and then the repeat of white day.....Mujhe lagta hai yeh repeat hoga....abhi and his mamma need to feel the same pain.....tab hi they will realsie.....warna they roam around guiltfree...which is such a wrong mesaage....

presently its like....abhir faces no concequences of what he has done to akshu...upar se custody bhi mil gayee.....to saza kab milegi?

abhir se door rahna agar saza hai to woh to abhir ke baare mein na sunne ki saza hai...akshu ke saath jo kiya uska kya?

Deltablues thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bruh, it's a place where wifebeaters are defended as "uski issues Shefali ke saath hain, Shivu ke saath toh usne kabhi kucch galat nahi kiya "

And a domestic abuser like Manjari thinks ki she can ask the current husband of her victim to leave his wife so that her victim comes back to her domestic abuser beta lol.

Honestly, bina bribery toh koi kitty party committee bhi Birlas ko bacchon ki custody ke layak na samajhe. 

Edited by Deltablues - 9 months ago
Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh bhi thik hein but kuch toh ho one side maata s madness and another side Rona dhona and Abhi s mother prayers 

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeh bhi thik hein but kuch toh ho one side maata s madness and another side Rona dhona and Abhi s mother prayers 

dekhte hain oont kis karwat baithta hai...😂

But does not look like birla house will b in peace...😂