A question for Harshad fans?

sunny842011 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Hi, have lost interest in the show, but would love to see Harshad soon in something sensible and same goes for Pranali.It would be icing on the cake if I will be able to see them together again on screen opposite each other and something sensible and mature than this.(am an abhira fan and want to remain so left the show for my own sanity). But that's for another day   The purpose of this topic is that I really want to know that if Harshad gets to play a parallel lead in any upcoming show(I always want him to the main lead though), but suppose he accepts a show with a two hero plot(not second fiddle), who do you think from the current active actors on Indian telly can be a good choice for the other actor, who can be a good match to him as the parallel lead(leaving Arjun Bijlani). I am asking this , because I don't follow itv regularly and am not much familiar with current crop of itv male actors except Arjun, Karan(wahi, v.grover and Kundra)  Gautam rode, And Nakul   Also , would like to know one female lead(Apart from Pranali), who would look great with both Harshad and the parallel lead equally 

P S : Have created this post just for timepass, as have nothing to discuss in this show as an Abhira fan(still love Abhimanyu and Akshara (Akshu)) equally, Also, as mentioned above , the question is only for Harshad fans , so  people who don't like him of find him a good or competent actor, please refrain yourself from posting here , it's a humble request. Also a sincere request to all commenting here, please don't badmouth any actor on this post(especially Pranali, Karishma and Jay)  The forum is filled with enought topics to bash each actor here, please keep it a healthy and sane one 🙏.  It's a humble request.Soory if I sond rude, but just want to have a healthy discussion 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siasia2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Even I dunno much of the current actors. But maybe Nakul. They are both great actors and always are contenders for the best actors. ( bade acche & rishta)

Edited by Siasia2014 - 9 months ago
sunny842011 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siasia2014

Even I dunno much of the current actors. But maybe Nakul. They are both great actors and always are contenders for the best actors. ( bade acche & rishta)

And an actress opposite them who would look good opposite both .

Siasia2014 thumbnail

Seriously no clue about the current female actors. I like them with their current pairing Disha and Pranali. I don’t watch much of live shows. They all start of fine and then loose it. Rishta is one step ahead of them all. 

firewings_diya thumbnail

I like erica her height matches hc. 

Even tejasswi prakash is good.

Parallel lead male may be karan wahi, karan v grover

Or sharad malhotra. Choosing 1 among hc and sm is unfair they both are good so i may end up shipping fl with both 🤣 i can't choose one among them 🤣

Siasia2014 thumbnail

Oh yeah I like Erica. FromThe others know Karan wahi. Firstly I have no clue then most of them have the same name it’s more confusing. Karan wahi Karan.Grover , Karan Kundra,karanvir sharma , karanvir Vora🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤪🤪🤪

Edited by Siasia2014 - 9 months ago
Susi26 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I think Erica will look good with HC..I felt Shivangi joshi too when I saw them side by side in RS iftar party.. May be Karan wahi as parallel lead as they are very good friends in offscreen too. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Idk why I don't like Erica the actor 

Namik Paul and Vikram Chauhan 

These two have done a show together and I have like them pretty good actors.