Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 months ago

Tfs .

This article made me laugh.. from praising KKK to  saying that fans don't like Saransh and think his character is unnecessary, to guessing that the show may end soon. I kept wondering if I may watch it or not.😕

But the upcoming track seems like the last one. The baby kidnap, and releasing .. good defeats evil .. and leads.. (one has left.. but the other one) will live happily ever after.😃

kala16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 months ago

The article itself looks like a paid one.. They just made an article from the fans comments on the twitter.

The sudden entry of saaransh in the show looked v forceful and all those ramayan track was so lame and 2 weeks mein 2 leap le liya show ne. Ab ek aur 7 years leap. Humari chota sa harsh ko pappa banadiya. But he is nailing in each and every role with great ease.

Never he would have imagined that he would play the role of a father at a very young age..

The separation track is also forced,cannot understand what made harsh throw her out of the house.. Anyways iam liking the #maihar jodi so i still watch the show.