What a joke - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Hetvi_12

Ahem dikra ke green tea meme jaisa hai ye... 🤣

https://youtu.be/l2d7NEEntSI

That’s exactly what I thought when I first saw this 🤣

--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

https://twitter.com/ashfaqmiyaann/status/1675698847690158080?s=46 
Lol this is hilarious 🤣🤣
I feel bad for this actress first she gave birth to a watermelon and now she’s magically came back to life 🤣

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Normally this kind of content starts in Ekta's shows, after 100-150 fabulous episodes of a couple's journey, but here, in the very initial episodes they're serving this content🤭🤭🤭

YHC came in the league of BALH and YHM, my two favorite shows, so was just curious what's gonna be the core element of the story for the new couple. Love at not so late age like BALH,  Ishita being infertile in YHM and Preesha being single mother to her sister's son in YHC, I wanna know what's the core element for the new couple. 

This looks already funny 🤭. Who are the lead actors? The above two? ☝

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Normally this kind of content starts in Ekta's shows, after 100-150 fabulous episodes of a couple's journey, but here, in the very initial episodes they're serving this content🤭🤭🤭

YHC came in the league of BALH and YHM, my two favorite shows, so was just curious what's gonna be the core element of the story for the new couple. Love at not so late age like BALH,  Ishita being infertile in YHM and Preesha being single mother to her sister's son in YHC, I wanna know what's the core element for the new couple. 

This looks already funny 🤭. Who are the lead actors? The above two? ☝

Yes those two are the new leads of this show as the previous ones will die to make way for these two. I agree with you BALH and YHM were great shows especially when they started as they had unique storylines. It’s good how actors back them would play parents to adults unlike now where the leads die a generation leap happens and their child becomes the lead. 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Actually like Ram Kapoor Sakshi Tanwar mature love story in BALH they need not have shown Arjun marry Kashvi now but after 5-6 months. 

They should have instead shown Samart and Nayan like Ram Kapoor and Saksh tanwar mature couple and their kids Prem and Kashvvi story without showing any marraige of their kids 

I still cannot understand how an IAS officer can marry her son at 19 years as if Samrat married Nayan 20 years back Kashvi is 19 years actually may be 18 years 6 months old as Nayna left Samrat after 6 months of marriage 

If Arjun is her classmate hes also 18 or 19 years only 

Just to take a leap they are showing illogical scenarios 

For next 6 months they could show how Samrat wins Nayna and convinces sabharwals and marry her and they find Prem get him back home and how they deal with Sabharwal family and Nitya corruptions etc and also samart should know about Khuranas and his om dad etc 

Edited by myviewprem - 9 months ago
foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Criticiser

https://twitter.com/ashfaqmiyaann/status/1675698847690158080?s=46 
Lol this is hilarious 🤣🤣
I feel bad for this actress first she gave birth to a watermelon and now she’s magically came back to life 🤣

Shagun Sharma deserves so much better than this. 😭

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: foreverlazy

Shagun Sharma deserves so much better than this. 😭

Yes, also Pravisht they both don’t deserve this crappy show! They’re both doing crap in this show which upsets me seen as they’re good actors 😭