Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

https://twitter.com/ashfaqmiyaann/status/1675698847690158080?s=46 
Lol this is hilarious ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
I feel bad for this actress first she gave birth to a watermelon and now she’s magically came back to life ðŸ¤£

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Titli_Butterfly thumbnail

Yaar... This forum is sooooo dead...  trolling karne bhi twitter pe jana padta hai... ðŸ˜† aur pravisht se ye kya kara rahe hai ye log... 

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hahaha when I seen this episode I was like what on earth🤣

HappySmiles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Also why do makers have to make every main jodi die in the end, for the new generation to continue. First Rudraksh Preesha and now Samrat/Nayan and both couples died pretty much the same way. That is so twisted. They could have just sent them out of the country for business or something and I would have been happy lmao

Edited by HappySmiles - 10 months ago
Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

I know right I honestly thought that they’d settle down in London or something so the new Jodi can continue leading. It’s highly pathetic to just kill them off and erase their characters when they could return in the future as cameos or have phone call scenes etc. 

This show should’ve ended earlier as it’s already gone down the gutter I bet the Trp will go low too due to Abrarguns exit.

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hetvi_12

Yaar... This forum is sooooo dead...  trolling karne bhi twitter pe jana padta hai... ðŸ˜† aur pravisht se ye kya kara rahe hai ye log... 

I know rightttt isliye I don’t like coming here 😑 I wish this forum was busy instead of Yrkkh forum I’d rather fight with Abrargun fans ðŸ˜†
Sadly I don’t like Pravisht here his character and Jodi is boring he was actually much better in that Banni show 
I hope this show ends so Pravisht can be free and join a better project 

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I know rightttt isliye I don’t like coming here 😑 I wish this forum was busy instead of Yrkkh forum I’d rather fight with Abrargun fans ðŸ˜†

Sadly I don’t like Pravisht here his character and Jodi is boring he was actually much better in that Banni show 

I hope this show ends so Pravisht can be free and join a better project 

@blue : ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£LOLOLOL

@bold : Exactly... He was good in banni show... Yaha pr toh Arjun screen pe ho na kuch fark hi nahi padta... His acting and onscreen character both are below average...  

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hetvi_12

@blue : ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£LOLOLOL

@bold : Exactly... He was good in banni show... Yaha pr toh Arjun screen pe ho na kuch fark hi nahi padta... His acting and onscreen character both are below average...  

Actually I hope he becomes negative like Kabir/Batuk then I’m sure he’ll be interesting to watch he slays negative roles ðŸ˜†

https://twitter.com/ashfaqmiyaann/status/1675698847690158080?s=46 
Lol this is hilarious ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
I feel bad for this actress first she gave birth to a watermelon and now she’s magically came back to life ðŸ¤£

Ahem dikra ke green tea meme jaisa hai ye... ðŸ¤£

https://youtu.be/l2d7NEEntSI

Actually I hope he becomes negative like Kabir/Batuk then I’m sure he’ll be interesting to watch he slays negative roles ðŸ˜†

Oh yes i remember him as Batuk Roy chaudhary ðŸ¤£