Who Is Mature Parent [DT Note: pg - 3]

Poll

Who Is Mature Parent ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Since Abhimanyu and Abhinav are giving takkar to each other let's see who wins if we remove all other characters from the list šŸ˜Š

PS: Please avoid bashing another character.  I wanted to make it a vote-only post but seems like that option is broken. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Does this poll even matter... When people say Abhimanyu is more matured among all  grown ups you added in previous post . What maturity he did.. Got married, divorced, engaged to 2 sisters as per his or mom's convenience.. Did not get touch with his wife though he had 6 years .. Proposed married woman... And now instead of talking to Abhir running after custody..

Yes other grown ups are not matured as well... I'll not negate that but not as bad in comparison

As Abhimanyu fans are more here ( proven from previous post) I won't be surprised if he wins this too..

OnTheBlock thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Abhimanyu Birla in a mature parent poll? Pehle woh mature insaan toh ban jaye. Phir dekhenge mature parent šŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: PeacefulLove

Does this poll even matter... When people say Abhimanyu is more matured among all  grown ups you added in previous post . What maturity he did.. Got married, divorced, engaged to 2 sisters as per his or mom's convenience.. Did not get touch with his wife though he had 6 years .. Proposed married woman... And now instead of talking to Abhir running after custody..

Yes other grown ups are not matured as well... I'll not negate that but not as bad in comparison

As Abhimanyu fans are more here ( proven from previous post) I won't be surprised if he wins this too..

I guess you did not see the votes abhinav was leading at some point. And it all depends on perspective. Some ppl think differently. So all things are based on their experience in life. So if you want to participate in the poll you can but I am not forcing anyone šŸ˜Š

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I guess you did not see the votes abhinav was leading at some point. And it all depends on perspective. Some ppl think differently. So all things are based on their experience in life. So if you want to participate in the poll you can but I am not forcing anyone šŸ˜Š

How r these things based on their experience in life? Ppl can only see things which r being shown in the show n donā€™t relate this to real life ! @peacefullover had her valid reasons so say Abhimanyu is not mature .

If  u r comparing 2 parents and their kids , Abhir is brought by Abhinav and Ruhi by Abhimanyu. And out of 2 kids we know who is more matured and understanding! Even Ar said Ruhi  is better off without AbM and more matured !

In the other thread u were mocking Akshara a mother who loves her child more than her life and calling her immature and now why r u stopping others not to do the same ? If Ak is with AbM she is mature but now Ak loves AbN she is immature and not even fit as a mother  according to few in ur other thread!
 Ak is more matured and concerned for Abhir than anyone else , he is her world and she loves him immensely!

Edited by Chaitu.V - 10 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

How r these things based on their experience in life? Ppl can only see things which r being shown in the show n donā€™t relate this to real life ! @peacefullover had her valid reasons so say Abhimanyu is not mature .

If  u r comparing 2 parents and their kids , Abhir is brought by Abhinav and Ruhi by Abhimanyu. And out of 2 kids we know who is more matured and understanding! Even Ar said Ruhi  is better off without AbM and more matured !

In the other thread u were mocking Akshara a mother who loves her child more than her life and calling her immature and now why r u stopping others not to do the same ? If Ak is with AbM she is mature but now Ak loves AbN she is immature and not even fit as a mother  according to a few! 

@red 

First of all, I did not stop Nisha. I only said ppl vote based on their life experience. I still don't accept some of the decisions akshara has taken in life. It's my personal choice I don't want to tell everyone what I like and what I don't. For me, Abhimanyu is more mature than both the parents as he understand abhir and he was shown as some one who saw abhir is ill stressed and was only thinking about him. 

@blue 

Yes i will not deny navra has raised abhir. But they were never able to make him express his desires freely. annd their relationship is built on lies. If it was built on truth I would have appreciated their maturity as that's how 2 divorced ppl deal with situations in real life. 

@black

She also risked her life multiple times due to her impulsive and careless behaviour. As I said i am not stopping anyone. Please read my comment again. Maine toh apne thread main  reply thak nahi diya unlogon ko jina opinion mujhs match nahi kartha in order to avoid FD fights as it's their opinion. If I really wanted to stop them I would have done it in my previous thread. 

Moreover, In my previous poll, it was a multiple-choice poll. If NavRa fans wanted they could have voted for akshu too along with Abhinav. If they did not that means it's not just Abhira fans who feel that akshu is not mature. somewhere nav fans too feel that she is immature. so I can't help.

Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

I guess itā€™s an equal equal if we look for mature parent between abhi and AbhiN! But there are some faults to both sides as well.. and Ruhi being overly pampered can be attributed to Abhi giving into her demands. But then he was never her father from the beginning and only poppy. In that sense, Arohi was a good mother. Poppy was the fun strict not too strict parent and he did good with her albeit going through personal suffering in parallel. AbhiN did a good job with Abhir but Abhirā€™s over maturity and understanding nature is against how his childhood experiences should be. A parent should never openly discuss financial problems in front of a 6 year old however difficult ghar ka sambalna is. And driver with own cars and jam business doesnā€™t sound pauper exactly, so Abhir should never have to worry about money so young and neither should he feel the need to hide his medical condition from his parents. Both AbhiN and AK are at fault for that. I guess AbhiM is good and attuned to Abhirā€™s current needs as opposed to the other pair. But then AbhiM is just starting out to be a parent and has a whole journey ahead of him! 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ambajee

I guess itā€™s an equal equal if we look for mature parent between abhi and AbhiN! But there are some faults to both sides as well.. and Ruhi being overly pampered can be attributed to Abhi giving into her demands. But then he was never her father from the beginning and only poppy. In that sense, Arohi was a good mother. Poppy was the fun strict not too strict parent and he did good with her albeit going through personal suffering in parallel. AbhiN did a good job with Abhir but Abhirā€™s over maturity and understanding nature is against how his childhood experiences should be. A parent should never openly discuss financial problems in front of a 6 year old however difficult ghar ka sambalna is. And driver with own cars and jam business doesnā€™t sound pauper exactly, so Abhir should never have to worry about money so young and neither should he feel the need to hide his medical condition from his parents. Both AbhiN and AK are at fault for that. I guess AbhiM is good and attuned to Abhirā€™s current needs as opposed to the other pair. But then AbhiM is just starting out to be a parent and has a whole journey ahead of him! 

Agreed!

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PeacefulLove

6-7 months- once Akshara called and mentioned that she is fine don't worry and she got married again why should he go looking for her then 

So the timeline in which Abhimanyu actually acted stupid is white day- 6/7 months. 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Abhimanyu. 

Abhimanyu apne convenience ke hisab se abhinav ko pita  nahi manta/bolta hai. Front face and pith ke piche dono side se hamesha abhinav ko as a abhirā€™s father consider kar ke baat karta hai.

Now look at Abhinavā€™s maturity, abhir ki surgery ke day ā€œbhaiji aap ka he beta haiā€ . Surgery ke baad kasauli aate he ā€œmera beta haiā€ šŸ˜†

Dikh jata hai jab bahot acche log bhi convenience ke hisab se baat karte hai tab! 

Edited by sweet_tania - 10 months ago