Unspeakable Love FF prt. 1 (my first one)

LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
 I have never done this before. So if it sucks, or if it has been done before. Please, do tell me.

Part 1-

Outside it is murky and grave, the clouds are dark, the earth smells of wet dirt and rain. The wind whispers as though the dead are mourning their fate, and amidst this scene, beneath a large oak tree sleeps a wanton angel, her hair strewn about her slight form, her long limbs entwined in slumber, her soft lashes sweeping up against her cheeks.
    Her presence creates a sense of warmth and sunshine this dreary morning, and her lashes flutter as one drop of rain sinfully slides down her cheek and slides down her lips.
    Her eyes shoot open.
    Her languid body quickly untwines itself.
    Her hands quickly search for her dupatta, and within a blink of an eye Krishna Tulsi is seen running down the hill towards the sanctuary of her home, as rain drops violently fall from the sky.

"Where is that girl?" asks Tulsi, her brow wrinkled with concern.
"There is no trusting her with anything. I sent her to get me some mangos three hours ago-"
Tulsi hears a loud bang in the living, "What in the world is that?" she asks, trudging her way to the living room from the kitchen.
"Just wait till she gets home" mutters Tulsi.
She lifts her eyes to look up, and the sight before her melts away all her anger.

There stands Krishna, dripping in rain water, creating a puddle on Tulsi's living room floor, holding two mangos.

"Krishna, sweetheart, your dripping in water, my god, did you not see the clouds in the sky today? No, of course you didn't, you never pay attention to anything around you." Tulsi says, as she walks to go pick up the shards of the broken vase Krishna dropped while running into the living room.

"Well, give me those mangos and go change into dry cloths, I swear one of these days you will be the death of me"
Tulsi looks up at Krishna, and sees that her soft features have turned sharp with anger.
"Krishna, I am just kidding, you know I love you--" Krishna runs to her dadi gives her big wet hug, places the mangos on the table and runs upstairs.

Tulsi looks upward towards the stairs with tears in her eyes.

"God has played a cruel trick on you my child. He gave you beauty, brains, simplicity, love, humor, and even a little evil"

Tulsi looks down at the puddle of water.

"If only he gave you the ability to speak."

Tulsi's tears drop into the little pool of water, as Krishna watches from the top of the stairs, her own eyes filled with anger at god and sadness, as she disappears into the shadows of her room.

Thanks for reading. (and if u did not catch on..yes KT is mute/kungi)
To be continued....

Edited by tashmin - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveStruck21 thumbnail
thank you.
It's not getting a really positive response, but i dont care, i will continue it anyway.
Just for you.

Lol.

tashi*
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oooohhh thanks for sharing, is she gonna start to speak when she falls for lakshya 😛
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting plot
its reali gd continue soon 👏 👏
rajrit thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm interesting story i'd like to c where this will go do continue plzzzzz
fudge_brownie0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG!! REAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYY GGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please continue! its fab!! 👏 👏 👏
               _-Sana
-mango- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG!!! Your story is soooo FANTASTIC! MIND-BLOWING! plz continue with your next part.
LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Thank You.
Im Happy You Guyz are Liking it.

Tashi*
live_life thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
pleaseeeeeeeeeee continuee ryaaar. its just fab 😭 👏 👏 i have been waitin for the update like forever. pleaseeeee