Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

Kangu devi is in form🥳🤣

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kangu yaar... Nobody cares for your masterpiece.. Audience and mafias are on same page

Edited by Ocean_breeze - 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze

Kangu yaar... Nobody cares for your masterpiece.. Audience and mafias are on same page

Sorry to say but Kangu is as mentally unstable as the late Parveen Babi 🫥

Supari_khala thumbnail

But you are dus smear campaigns ke barabar, behenji. Your aaatmaaa nirbharta don’t need no help

atominis thumbnail

How long is she gonna play victim?

I did not even see anyone talk about her film or Nawaz or Avneet.

Nowhere.

Kangana knows no one gives a damn.

So now falsely claiming people are running smear campaigns against her film or its stars?

LMAO! Stop it. No one is discussing you or your film and its cast. Not a word anywhere. Smear campaign is out of question.

Your film is a flop. And you know it. No one is interested to see Nawaz in a romantic role either as it is not his forte.

Your next film Emergency will also be a flop.

Stop blaming others for not being interested in you.

And fake victimhood.

This woman is born for politics. Just as politcians claim there is threat to their life or some foreign conspiracy against them or anti India agents against them, same way this woman plays victim. She is best suited for politics and not films for sure.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Does she even know what smear campaign mean? For that people need to talk & no One is talking about her film. Even the 'smear campaign' is her own imagination. 

Originally posted by: atominis

How long is she gonna play victim?

I did not even see anyone talk about her film or Nawaz or Avneet.

Nowhere.

Kangana knows no one gives a damn.

So now falsely claiming people are running smear campaigns against her film or its stars?

LMAO! Stop it. No one is discussing you or your film and its cast. Not a word anywhere. Smear campaign is out of question.

Your film is a flop. And you know it. No one is interested to see Nawaz in a romantic role either as it is not his forte.

Your next film Emergency will also be a flop.

Stop blaming others for not being interested in you.

And fake victimhood.

This woman is born for politics. Just as politcians claim there is threat to their life or some foreign conspiracy against them or anti India agents against them, same way this woman plays victim. She is best suited for politics and not films for sure.

Kangu is basically the Parveen Babi of this generation except more vile and repulsive.

she basically imagines all these things in her head and later she presents them as hardcore facts without any solid evidence so people rightfully think she’s a nutjob.

But wait you sure that Emergency will flop? Even though she’s a crappy director but if she presents Indira Gandhi as fully evil, then the right wingers will fawn over it and promote it like crazy 

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

She isn’t as damaging as she was during the pandemic. Let her be!

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

If this is smear campaign then what's going on with Adipurush 🤣

If not for prime pushing it, i wouldn't even the movie existed. I actually didn't realize it was her project before the trailer come out😅