Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: LadyGaga123

You know what guys as the show ends we should come back and start rewatching the episodes again to make it feel like the show never ended. If you guys find new shows similar to NUKSH please let me know... hopefully it's available 😊 Just went on the Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum and apparently it's still active and people are still posting stories 😊

Haven't gone there in ages, but not surprised at all.

That period was practically IF's peak period (and in a way even ITV peak) for online discussions.

Every episode would have 10 different folks opening their own thread to do analysis and dissect the epi. And most of those threads would comfortably do 50-100 pages of discussion in a day 🤪

If you randomly picked up 10 IF members and look for the one serial in common that they all knew and watched, it would almost certainly be IPK.

Btw, for those who want to see Sobti again, he's there on Kohrra on Netflix. Not the main lead, but he has a fair bit of screen time.

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://youtu.be/2Gkao4UViaM

Will miss these 2 ,Iqbal and Rachana onscreen and offscreen😔.watched the show only for them😭

May be their last iv together

Edited by Chinie - 10 months ago
hmhss thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chinie

https://youtu.be/2Gkao4UViaM

Will miss these 2 ,Iqbal and Rachana onscreen and offscreen😔.watched the show only for them😭

May be their last iv together

iqbal’s wife also posted the story with broken heart… i am so sad to see it end but i hope they do reunions and bts through deepshika ki videos

i think they all agreed that they messed up the story post marriage and couldn’t handle the theme but then i was also thinking iqbal doesn’t do a show post a year so rather than him quitting i want a very happy ending for videv with their kids that i can always cherish and get a closure

I hope they do some more interviews before the end to celebrate their work

Chinie thumbnail

Originally posted by: hmhss

iqbal’s wife also posted the story with broken heart… i am so sad to see it end but i hope they do reunions and bts through deepshika ki videos

i think they all agreed that they messed up the story post marriage and couldn’t handle the theme but then i was also thinking iqbal doesn’t do a show post a year so rather than him quitting i want a very happy ending for videv with their kids that i can always cherish and get a closure

I hope they do some more interviews before the end to celebrate their work

Yes exactly i also thought about the same that Iqbal mostly quits after a year because he is seasoned actor and keeps getting better offers so if he is not happy or convinced with story or character he usually quits so it's better the show ends with Videv . About their kids if they hadn't shown vidhi's miscarriage as i told earlier then they probably could end show with vidhi giving birth to their baby and happy ending but don't know is it's possible now since they have only 2 weeks time now🥺

Hope to see them together soon

hmhss thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chinie

Yes exactly i also thought about the same that Iqbal mostly quits after a year because he is seasoned actor and keeps getting better offers so if he is not happy or convinced with story or character he usually quits so it's better the show ends with Videv . About their kids if they hadn't shown vidhi's miscarriage as i told earlier then they probably could end show with vidhi giving birth to their baby and happy ending but don't know is it's possible now since they have only 2 weeks time now🥺

Hope to see them together soon

They can do ff time and show a scene 1 year later to cover the kids

lets see what they have in store 

as rachana said sab kuch toh pehle dikha dete hai all these forums

maddy124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

You just post stories i promise to visit this forum on daily basis & would love to read anything on our Videv.. ❤️❤️ 

I am still not ready for them to bid bye so soon 🙏🏻💔💔 bit will love to catch up with you guys through your stories.. 

Or you can also write stories on wattpad as many writers wrote there also.. its been almost 9 years but still people post stories on Raya the couple from Bade Acche Lagte Hain season 1.. 

& we also can keep our Videv alive with stories.. 🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️

Chinie thumbnail

It seems last day shoot is happening today itself.

Itni jaldi last day bhi aa gya😢.Saw on instagram 

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Revutty

Telly I will miss you yaar , will miss all friends here. Pata nahi dubara kisi show pe aise koyi forum bana paayenge hum log ? 

Kaagazon kee parche mein Jude pyaar ki daastan

Gujiya ki chit mein chupe dil kee awaaz

Jhumke ki pakad se chuwe haathon kee lakeerein

Chaai kee chuskiyon mein , Coffee ki narmi mein , Golgappe ki swaad mein, Pyaas mein chupe hein Umra ki Seema se pare pyaar ki daastan

Milapini mayya ke diye huye phool ne dikhaye  raste pyaar ke 

Woh Tauliya jiss se haath dhule aur uss mein bhi pyaar bhare hein

Woh Khaogali ki rangeen shirt jiss mein bhare hein sukoon pyaar ke 

Woh rumaal jiss se jude hein ek ek aansu pyaar ke 

Woh overcoat joh raaton raat gale mein lag gaye joh Bane pyaar ki nishani

Woh angooti joh dhaami sahi ungli 

Woh pyaari see gulab ke phool jiss se mile dher saari khushiyan

Woh mobile ki Om Jai Milapini Devi ki dhun joh ban gaye pyaar ki geet 

Woh choti see chimti jiss mein mile anokhi khushi pyaar ki

We are so attached to all these symbolic things related to ViDev.

Remembering these let's sleep well. Good night 

Jab show off air honge

Jaane hum kaha honge

Lekin jahaan honge waha

Tumhe yaad karenge

How beautifully you have summarised our loving memories......... Sach mein Revu, Likhate rehana...... kya khub likhati ho, bada achcha lagata hai🤗

Will miss you, Gal! And all my other friends on this forum, too. Like IQ mentioned, this was a beautiful journey and we were a great audience. Love you all.🤗

Telly ki taraha main bhi sad hoon ...... Jaanati thee yeh Punter Shah jahaan kahin gaya show band karavaake hi iss ne dum liya..... Panouti hai ek number ka.

Par Iqbal-Rachana ko miss karenge...... bahot jyada miss karenge

And huge thanks to all friends🤗 Special thanks to SNS23 for her superbly written updates

Phir Milenge❤️

Exclusive! The show had a good one-year run and I am satisfied: Iqbal Khan on Na Umra Ki Seema wrapping up - Times of India

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumaishu

Revu r u watching seetha rama. There is no forum for kannada serials. 

Not getting time Suma.Youtube alli preview nodthini ashte , Sensational South Forum visit maadu Suma.  South shows bagge discussion alli iruthe Suma. Some times naanu Neenade naa Show nodithini , aa show kuda chenagidhini Suma. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvvsyT5SYsY

This scene was my favourite in Neenade naa. Dileep Shetty acting super. 

Lunch break nalli sikkiruwa time ge illi bandithe naanu. 

NUKSH show noditha mele nija hela bekku andre yaavu show melu interest barthilla. Iqbal Khan and Rachna Mistry combination sakkath yaar, yaavagalu nam manassalli iruthe ibbaru....

Do you get time to watch Seetha Rama 

Edited by Revutty - 10 months ago