🎸🎵World Music Day 🎶🎸

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

1,296 Welcome Song Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

Instruments Animation GIFs | TenorMusic Graphic Animated Gif - Graphics music 917926Instruments Animation GIFs | Tenor

🎵 Music is the universal language that connects us all. 🎵

❤️Music is like a dream... music is the shorthand of emotion....where the words fail, music speaks❤️

⭐️Let the rhythm of music bring peace, pleasure, and harmony to everyone around the world.⭐️

World Music Day 2023 aims to promote musical diversity and foster a sense of community through the universal language of music. Every year, the special occasion of World Music Day, also known as 'Fête de la Musique' is an annual celebration of music that takes place on June 21st. The day was first celebrated in 1982 in France, and since then, it has become a worldwide phenomenon, with events and activities taking place in more than 120 countries around the globe.🎵

This special day is all about spreading the sweet melody. Musicians, both amateur and professional, are encouraged to perform on the streets. The campaign's slogan is “Make Music.” 🎵

Let the music be your guide, your solace, and your inspiration. Celebrate the universal language of melodies on World Music Day!  🎵

Go where the good vibes are. We're here because of the music. Every heartbeat is a rhythmical expression of life's music. 🎵

Many cultures have their own mythical origins for the creation of music. Specific figures are sometimes credited with inventing music, such as Jubal in Christian mythology, the legendary Shah Jamshid in Persian/Iranian mythology, the goddess Saraswati in Hinduism, and the muses in Ancient Greek mythology. 🎵

Our first interaction with music is mother's lullaby. There is literally a song for every emotion as well as every occasion. 🎵 

Music brings people from various continents together. Melody gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything! 🎵

Certain songs have a way of transferring you to another time or place in your life. As a result, we have a nostalgic relationship to music, in addition to the feelings it already evokes in us.🎵

150 Best Music Quotes to Inspire You - Parade: Entertainment, Recipes,  Health, Life, Holidays

Music Notes GIF - Music Notes - Discover & Share GIFs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Padmajaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

In fact the slogan "Make music" is a twist of the original French "'Fête de la Musique" because Make music in French is Faites de la musique and both are pronounced the same way!

Just an extra tidbit from my side. 😃

Viswasruti thumbnail

You have to take a deep breath, and allow the music to flow through you. Revel in it, allow yourself to be in awe. When you play, allow the music to break your heart with its beauty. Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can’t. 

Friends, here is the special day for beautiful musical conversations through your most loved Bollywood/ Hollywood  songs. ⭐️ Join us to share your fav songs here. ❤️

Jaiye Aap Kaha Jayenge (Mere Sanam)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z_ihYJLBCE

Sixteen Going on Seventeen from The Sound of Music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwK_WOXjfc0

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Padmajaan

In fact the slogan "Make music" is a twist of the original French "'Fête de la Musique" because Make music in French is Faites de la musique and both are pronounced the same way!

Just an extra tidbit from my side. 😃

Welcome, Padma to the Music Corner forum. 🤗

Tere Sur Aur Mere Geet - Goonj Uthi Shehnai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljG6atDKyxo

Padmajaan thumbnail

You took me on a nostalgic trip down memory lane.

My favourite from Sound of Music and one of my most favourite songs in any case

https://youtu.be/8bL2BCiFkTk

Padmajaan thumbnail
Padmajaan thumbnail

Since Fête de la musique is originally French, a classic from Jacques Brel

https://youtu.be/oR_SZR_tmxM

Padmajaan thumbnail

And obviously Edith Piaf

https://youtu.be/sKJ9bvdgNvk

Padmajaan thumbnail

Another classic from Edith Piaf

Je ne regrette rien

https://youtu.be/Q3Kvu6Kgp88

Spideyweb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

1,296 Welcome Song Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock

Instruments Animation GIFs | TenorMusic Graphic Animated Gif - Graphics music 917926Instruments Animation GIFs | Tenor

🎵 Music is the universal language that connects us all. 🎵

❤️Music is like a dream... music is the shorthand of emotion....where the words fail, music speaks❤️

⭐️Let the rhythm of music bring peace, pleasure, and harmony to everyone around the world.⭐️

World Music Day 2023 aims to promote musical diversity and foster a sense of community through the universal language of music. Every year, the special occasion of World Music Day, also known as 'Fête de la Musique' is an annual celebration of music that takes place on June 21st. The day was first celebrated in 1982 in France, and since then, it has become a worldwide phenomenon, with events and activities taking place in more than 120 countries around the globe.🎵

This special day is all about spreading the sweet melody. Musicians, both amateur and professional, are encouraged to perform on the streets. The campaign's slogan is “Make Music.” 🎵

Let the music be your guide, your solace, and your inspiration. Celebrate the universal language of melodies on World Music Day!  🎵

Go where the good vibes are. We're here because of the music. Every heartbeat is a rhythmical expression of life's music. 🎵

Many cultures have their own mythical origins for the creation of music. Specific figures are sometimes credited with inventing music, such as Jubal in Christian mythology, the legendary Shah Jamshid in Persian/Iranian mythology, the goddess Saraswati in Hinduism, and the muses in Ancient Greek mythology. 🎵

Our first interaction with music is mother's lullaby. There is literally a song for every emotion as well as every occasion. 🎵 

Music brings people from various continents together. Melody gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and life to everything! 🎵

Certain songs have a way of transferring you to another time or place in your life. As a result, we have a nostalgic relationship to music, in addition to the feelings it already evokes in us.🎵

150 Best Music Quotes to Inspire You - Parade: Entertainment, Recipes, Health, Life, Holidays

Music Notes GIF - Music Notes - Discover & Share GIFs

Music is the only reason to live for me! Its meditation, its prayer, its the most precious thing in my life! I know one day my friends, family will leave me but music will always stay with me!