Samrat lied to Mahima

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Samrat lied to Mahima 

He said that Nayan and Kashvi could have lived with Samrat rich life if she had not promised Satish that she will take care of Mahima among his family members the Sabharwals 

Thats a lie actually - initially Satish never told her to stay as his wife in his home when he came to know shes pregnant and alone and left hubby house and cannot go back to him he said that you can come to my house and stay as my wife i will give your daughter my name 

Samrat is telling different versions of his and Nayan story to others

To nitya he  said he thought Nayan was dead and has found recently shes alive and that she can check net that Nayna was his wife 20 years back 

To Mahima he said Nayan and Kashvi could have great life with Samrat but because of Nayans promise to Satish she and Kashvi had to live with Sabharwals 

Most correct version he only told Pradhyuman only that also had 10% wrong 

Till now Samrat has not told real reason of why they seperated anywhere 

This fact may creat problems for Nayat later 

Already Mahima blackmailed him 10 lakh on this secret 

Why not Nayna tell truth to all as now shes marraied to samrat

Dhamkedar episode dena with dadi giving two slaps to nayan for her lies and Satish bhabhi saying "mere ko iske lakhan kuch acche nahi dikthe the" and Samrat trying to defend Nayan etc 

Edited by myviewprem - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Why should Samrat pay for that greedy gold digger who even is he for her! Why should he pay for her mothers crappy parvarish!

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Why should Samrat pay for that greedy gold digger who even is he for her! Why should he pay for her mothers crappy parvarish!

her mom is nayan only 

real mother died at birth 

thats why samrat payng as shes like step daughter or foster daughter to him too as nayan is her mom