Missing Samrat real family on show

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

YHC does not look like YHC   family Sabharwal and Bajwa 

Wish Khuranas and Choudhary family only had continued in show 

Truly missing Ruhi, Sarnash, Aliya, Revathi, Prem and Sharada maa being with Samrat 

Especially when hes found Nayna and Kashvi his real family should have been with him to complete his family and life 

I mean who is Arjun bajwa to give yes or no to Samrat Nayan wedding or that old woman dadi or that bhabhi or Nitya or chachi or Arjun Bajwa who are they all? Legally they have no say in Nayat marraige at all as they are not Samrat parents or grandparents or siblings etc 

Its like begani shaadi main abdula deewana type going on YHC3 

I can understand if Revathi had objection or Malathi Govind in Nayat wedding or even Aliya or Saransh as they are Samrat siblings 

No one else can interfere or say anything on Samrat and Nayan wedding or life 

Who are these non related extra pieces? What right they have to say yes or No to samrat they are not even his family or Nayna family ? 

In india its common relatives or family friends send their kids to stay with relatives or family friends house for decades to study etc so will real parents lose right on own kids will sibblings turn strangers and kids will forget real family 

No once they finish school college they go back to their own family they will not consider family where they stayed 2 decades as own family oer parents and siblings 

Here Nayan is considering Sabharwal as own family and Samart and his Khurana Choudhary family as outsiders 

How is that possible?  

Get back khurana Choudhary family members with Samrat because the new family are utter failures and have no connection to past story at all 

I mean whose this arjun bajwa too say i do not like Samrat but hes good man so i have no problem if nayan marries him? Man are you his brother or sister that you will dare talk like this to someone your dad age? Who has asked your permission to wedding? Not Samrat or Nayan they will ask their parents and siblings not you permissions in life? Since Samrat and Nayan mom dad are dead at most they can ask Aliya or Ishani can we marry each other will you bless or arrange our wedding? No one else has any say anyways in Nayat relationship? The remaining family is younger and smaller to Samrat and Nayna so why would Samrat or Nayna ask permission to Chintu, Prem, Kashvi etc just tell them not ask permission or tell to arrange wedding. If parents not there bride and groom will ask their siblings to arrange wedding and to arrange and speak to elders or priest etc not to their kids. Than sibling will take or do duty of mom dad or grandparent and do their siblings wedding if no elder alive like for Samrat. Other than Aliya and Ishani no one can interfere or have say in Nayat wedding   

Also whose Nitya to object to wedding? Whose she to refuse Samrat wedding to Nayan? They are legally married not divorced in first place lady get over your jealousy and crush?  Such IAs officer portayal will destroy respect for them 

This Nitya and Arjun will turn major villans for Samrat Nayan in future i think after Kashvi marries Arjun 

Thank God Samrat Nayan leaving show to avoid all this mess in future 

Edited by myviewprem - 10 months ago