DevilHere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 months ago

Why can't 29th june come sooner i can't wait for satyaprem ki katha to release nd for karthik to grace our screen soon ...finally we will get a pure love story in bollywood kartik aryan with sajid nadiawala nd kiara adani can this get any better

aaj ke baad

just look how cute he looks smiling....kartik smiles nd I loose my breath....Aaj ke baad tu meri rehna kartik boi ☺️

Can't wait to watch Sattu, navigating the ups and downs love. The way he brings out the emotions, man, it feels so real. You laugh with him, cry with him, and go through all the heartache alongside him....my heart breaks seeing him cry....his chemistry with kiara is bomb....i  still can't get over Rooh Baba from bhool bhulaiya.....if anyone could've justified the character nd shouldered the responsibility of moving the franchise forward it was him...imagine bollywood superstars Akshay and Aamir were failing yet bhool bhulaiya made a mark it was the charismatic Kartik Aryan for me...his comic timing is superb...he's funny yet witty at the same time

Who can forget his iconic Pyaar ka Punchama. monologue ohh my my...how he expressed the frustration of all the boyfriends....i always wonder how he got to remember nd say that monologue so fast...some talent this guy has....such a simple film nd he turned it into a franchise

Sonu from Sonu ke Tittu ki Sweety is the best friend anyone can ask for... loved his chemistry and tashan with nushrat(sweety) more than i liked nushrat with sunny(titu)

Honestly Karan Johar lost a real gem kicking him out of Dostana 2 and imagine giving hits after hits having dharma and karan against you

I mean not just his roamtic comedies has anyone watched him in freddy absolute treat...from the shy timid freddy who's in love to the psychotic killer and a dejected lover out for revenge...boi he's versatile

He's probably the best actors out there in bollywood among the younger generation, he's got such a mesmerising smile and pretty face like Shahid, aces romance like SRK, has the comic timing of Akshay nd can do serious roles too...boi is a complete package ....it's like god picked the best qualities of all the superstars nd made him....I mean pick out any role of his and there's only one word ICONIC

My Sattu is gonna rock the screen on 29 can't wait to watch...here's to another blockbuster 🥳

Edited by DevilHere - 10 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DevilHere thumbnail

The song is so good 🥰🥰🥰

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

This seems to be some kinda dare! 🤔

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

This seems to be some kinda dare! 🤔

We can definitely help them out a little then😆

DevilHere thumbnail

Naah Naah genuinely just posted coz the new song is out....been waiting for this movie I'm a fan of kartik-kiara since bhool bhulaiya 2

Ocean_breeze thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevilHere

Naah Naah genuinely just posted coz the new song is out....been waiting for this movie I'm a fan of kartik-kiara since bhool bhulaiya 2

Ok... I agreee 😆

https://tenor.com/en-IN/view/kartik-aaryan-gif-21296169  

Edited by Ocean_breeze - 10 months ago
DevilHere thumbnail

Bas ek sattu jaisa hi toh chahiye ☺️Satyaprem ki katha

Ocean_breeze thumbnail

Naah... 😆

But you can consider me everyone's  fan today. 

Offer valid for today only😆

DevilHere thumbnail

Hot and cute at the same time 🥰🥰🥰

Kartik 🥰

Edited by DevilHere - 10 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevilHere

Bas ek sattu jaisa hi toh chahiye ☺️Satyaprem ki katha

I was gonna go "why am i tagged?" but it makes sense now🤣