Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: manny136

it must be before coz she must realize what her mom did and then she gets psycho and hires the whole crap parade ppl lol good thing devta are there with the cow dung family lol in the bts it was suman, piddhis two women lol kanta rest of the neighborhood most like piddhi and bhago who witness the crazy drama. I wonder how she forces the mom to come there in that parade lol

How did she escape devta and Bhagodi??? Hope the possessions is before kidnapping.  Bhagodi takes her away. 

She may cane back after shiva get hus memories and Gobarwaali gies after zombie to take revenge on bkb1.

But makers will definitely write wahiyat storyline 

mpks1 thumbnail

New BTS of Shiva- Raavi going on the bike from Kandya Niwas.

Director in the megaphone yet again🙄🙄 kab bandh karegaa apna munh 😕

https://youtu.be/mMsq8xQ4rSY

I also watched the SBB segment just now.

IDK about others, but KD and I are on the same page- “SHVA BEWAKOOF BAN RAHA HAI” 🙄🙄

I also agree with Alice that after Shiva gets his memory back, Raavi should beat the heck out of him for listening to her ever🙄

So it was Bhagodi Mom’s plan to kidnsp Arushi instead they kidnap Raavi, along with her Shiva🙄

Dev and Rishita got Arushi and her mom because both sets of kidnappers are weary g the same set of clothes and Mom got confused which one is which 🙄

So like I predicted this plan is aldo a flop. Unless and until Bhabima enters the scene full fledged, all the plans by Raavi will flop. Raavi has to beg Bhabima to help until then nothing will happen

Edited by mpks1 - 11 months ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

New BTS of Shiva- Raavi going on the bike from Kandya Niwas.

Director in the megaphone yet again🙄🙄 kab bandh karegaa apna munh 😕

https://youtu.be/mMsq8xQ4rSY

I also watched the SBB segment just now.

IDK about others, but KD abd I are in the dame page- “ SHVA BEWAKOOF BAN RAHA HAI” 🙄🙄

I also agree with Alice that after Shiva gets his memory back, Raavi should beat the heck out of him for listening to her ever🙄

So it was Bhagodi Mom’s plan to kidnsp Arushi instead they kidnap Raavi, along with her Shiva🙄

Dev and Rishita got Arushi and her mom because both sets of kidnappers are weary g the same set of clothes and Mom got confused which one is which 🙄

So like I predicted this plan is aldo a flop. Unless and until Bhabima enters the scene full fledged, all the plans by Raavi will flop. Raavi has to beg Bhabima to help until then nothing will happen

💯.  Fir a change I want Rishita this plan of kidnapping gets successful and Bailbuddhi gets his memory back. Raavi please give him few 👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊. 

manny136 thumbnail

its not even necessary if shiva gets his memory back asap but he should know the truth that he is married with a kid. He can then decide how he wants to deal with this instead of acting like a fool.

mpks1 thumbnail

Episode# 779

Raavi, Shiva get kidnapped

89F3855E-E68C-462A-9D44-242E41AD42B4.jpeg

Shweta agreeing to divorce Krish?😳😳

Something is not right. How did she agree to it so soon? I will not believe until I see the episode. Yet RA will find a way keep her relevant in Kandya Niwas. 

One thing in this show that male characters who are introduced in the show, come and go in 3-6 months  - Deven, Arnav, Shivank bit female characters introduced in the middle never seem to go- Shweta, Prerna and now Aarushi, Disha was an exception. Otherwise  Kandyas are developing a harem of their own🙄

As for the kidnapping track, yet again another flop show, so nothing to talk about🙄

manny136 thumbnail
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Episode# 779

Raavi, Shiva get kidnapped

89F3855E-E68C-462A-9D44-242E41AD42B4.jpeg

Shweta agreeing to divorce Krish?😳😳

Something is not right. How did she agree to it so soon? I will not believe until I see the episode. Yet RA will find a way keep her relevant in Kandya Niwas. 

One thing in this show that male characters who are introduced in the show, come and go in 3-6 months  - Deven, Arnav, Shivank bit female characters introduced in the middle never seem to go- Shweta, Prerna and now Aarushi, Disha was an exception. Otherwise  Kandyas are developing a harem of their own🙄

As for the kidnapping track, yet again another flop show, so nothing to talk about🙄

Harem 🤣 Di aap bhi na.. 

Kidnapping track would be another blame game for Raavi. Everyone will blame her for her stunt that got the heera beta in trouble. 

Shweta flipped the day Shivaank put the knife on her. Looks like that stone has gotten her brains to the right path. Everyone else in the show needs same. Call back Shivaank and repeat it for Bhabhi Maa, Shiva, Aarushi and Suman... 

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wrong delusion Mr. Creative’s special addition.

Only people possibly giving her bhaav are Dhara only fans. Some regulars like a cricketer named guy etc whom Leadben thank yous her post, is liking her yes.then some typical pr bots who have praised shweta to prena to even Shivank. 

will be sad if GauRa fans like her. Gombi ki ‘aukat dikha di’ as Arushi dhara talks aukat in ‘tashan’
He is not even worth getting a third angle in the show like other MLs. 

They are making sure to give her looooong segments all around. 

But nope! 
I find her equal abuser- molester as Shivank.

Who is trapping a mentally sick man knowing all about it.

Dhara se problem hai-sidhe dhara se lad.

By trapping shiva dhara ko koi takleef nahin hogi. Only Raavi & mitthoo suffer.

It is way too much played out post leap how much Dhara hates Raavi. So at this point Arushi going after shiva & not gombi just adds to how cunning Dhara is. 
She first tried to blame Raavi for taking shiva away for treatment. Then blamed when Raavi asked about money. Then harassed Raavi & gaslighted Suman asking what medicines Raavi gives to Shiva. Then pushed Raavi away at first instance , took all her pictures away from shiva after Holi relapse. She gaslights kids by trapping them in her talks. Keeps all busy in kaands. She kept protecting Shivank by giving him money & secret tashaning with him until things went out of hands. 
She hides arushis truth from raavi for her selfish reasons & when caught raises hand.

Shows how malicious Dhara is regards to Raavi & her Shiva-Mitthoo.

Anyways, keep dragging this arushi bakwas. Now no more ipl Bahana.

ShiVi lollipops this week will retain numbers.  but remember this is on since leap. it has reached saturation point. Now post kidnap if  some of it is not cleared with Shiva that atleast Raavi is not Dev’s wife - people will move away again. 

Show needs positivity - simple family drama.

Not this saas bahu sautan behen chaos. And PS viewers have been with show for long. So blanking out characters like Hardikbhai in Dhara’s bhagodi story in itself is upset.
Bhagodi is written lame too. Could be been strong character in itself. She claims to know shiva by. Face, knows shiva’s Dhara devotion stories. But didn’t know shiva was married , how he was married , how family separated ways , she knows maami but doesn’t know Raavi? She never remembers Hardikbhai.
naah. Fail. 

Edited by spdp - 11 months ago
spdp thumbnail

Arushi knows Shiva is mentally sick , married, 

She is still cold blooded trapping him - again- asking for furthering relationship like a boyfriend.talking romance. 
Says he is emotional fool & will get him to put Sindoor… 

what difference is it than what Shivank did? Both abusers, creeps molesters. 

Dhara ki behan:/ selfish life barbaad karnewali. 

Edited by spdp - 11 months ago
spdp thumbnail

Bhagodi doesn’t want Dhara & arushi ki zindagi barbad.

Arushi wants to do Dhara ki zindagi barbad 

Dhara doesn’t want her own zindagi barbad-and is busy with her krissu seva, other kaands. Zero concern how her sister is trapping shiva. Playing challenge challenge Dhara enjoys at others expense. 

So all these 3 creep women are after Making Raavi -Mitthoo’s zindagi barbad by trapping her mentally sick husband.

Dhara’s mother has zero concern for raavi or shiva. She only cares for Dhara 

Arushi is gobar brained & gobar heart creep. She has zero concern for Raavi. And weird obsession to go just after shiva. 
Dhara has weird obsession with baat chhupana about bhagodi & is zero concerned about her gober evil sister’s creepy traps for shiva. Dhara still doesn’t feel it’s more important to tell shiva about his reality than making food/ serving krissu & his wives.

But all narratives are about Dhara ka dukh. Dhara mahan. 
Invisible dukh & mahanta This.