Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

Double post

Edited by Lovely2021 - 11 months ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

I do not know about the plan working. Only Raavi was awake in the precap while Shiva was still unconscious.

Dev- Rishita know that Shiva- Raavi have been kidnapped by some goons right in front of their eyes.

At one point Dev- Rishita were following the goons car with Arushi and her mother, luckily both the bhagodi mom and sister didn’t realize or recognize they were in Dev- Rishita’s car.

I don’t think Bailbuddhi’s memory is back yet🙄

Gobarwaali is using all of Shweta’s tactics and plotting and planning yo go against Bhabima. She is a sasta Shweta 2.0

It is time for Aman Jain to FLEX his muscles. Who said only Rahim Ansai can flex? 🙄

Creatives of this are so unprofessional. One designs & does make ups. Other relishes seasonal food w bff.

both make sure any new character does latch on ShiVi popularity in segments & talk about them. Shivank was made to talk. Shweta was made to talk. Now gobar is made to talk. Shweta time they were on cloud nine , esp. that times best Jodi of reelstar—  so actor playing her mom even ridiculed saying I don’t know what ShiVi is. 

sad,
they have huge popular pair, genuine following because of them. A tiny good glimpse of them generated overall happy buzz around. 

But they still won’t give them their due prominence, just to uplift their unlikeable character Dhara. Yet again. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

I just want to trust Alice who said memory has to come back . Hope it come before gobar does bigamy. If no memory is coming atlest legally divorce has to be done. They can write this wahiyat.  Fans won't support.  Hope trp drop .

I neither trust the actors nor the writers. Of they want yo go ahead and show bigamy, its their loss and ready for the show to be shut  down soon.

As for showing legal divorce before marriage happens, when has this shown anything logically. The entire writing team knows how to break the law and justify it too.

This us simply a fictional show for them, where they need to show constant drama. They never care for morality, logic, legality, what’s right or wring. For them, everything they show us right, logical, legal and moralistic. You cannot argue anything with writers of such filthy mind set,

Lovely2021 thumbnail

I neither trust the actors nor the writers. Of they want yo go ahead and show bigamy, its their loss and ready for the show to be shut  down soon.

As for showing legal divorce before marriage happens, when has this shown anything logically. The entire writing team knows how to break the law and justify it too.

This us simply a fictional show for them, where they need to show constant drama. They never care for morality, logic, legality, what’s right or wring. For them, everything they show us right, logical, legal and moralistic. You cannot argue anything with writers of such filthy mind set,

True. If gobar is performing bigamy that will be the last episode for me snd many true shivi fans. I will say Tata Tata bye bye to the show.  Will continue bashing and 🙏🏻 to shut the show.

mpks1 thumbnail

True. If gobar is performing bigamy that will be the last episode for me snd many true shivi fans. I will say Tata Tata bye bye to the show.  Will continue bashing and 🙏🏻 to shut the show.

Infact I want the wedding to happen, that will give Mukti to Raavi. She will be forced to leave the house by Gobarwaali otherwise the girl will never leave in her own, Then I want to see gobarwaali ruining Shiva and Bhabima’s life, both are fools who totally deserve what they ate going to get. 
I will be very happy of it happens😃

Lovely2021 thumbnail

Infact I want the wedding to happen, that will give Mukti to Raavi. She will be forced to leave the house by Gobarwaali otherwise the girl will never leave in her own, Then I want to see gobarwaali ruining Shiva and Bhabima’s life, both are fools who totally deserve what they ate going to get. 
I will be very happy of it happens😃

That's the best. But will the show survive if shivi ends. Nope. Fans are not excepting thus gobar track. How can they except end of shivi. Def the show will axed and every one will get mukti.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

That's the best. But will the show survive if shivi ends. Nope. Fans are not excepting thus gobar track. How can they except end of shivi. Def the show will axed and every one will get mukti.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I simply don’t care if the  show survives or mot. As long as its on-air will troll and bash the characters abd the writers😃

Edited by mpks1 - 11 months ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail

I simply don’t care of yhe show survives or mot. As long as its on-air will troll and bash the characters abd the writers😃

Hum forum wale mil ke bashing and trolling the characters karenge.  Rgay won't ever stop.🙏🏻🤣🤣🤣🤣🤪🤪🤪🤪

spdp thumbnail

Show will end the day ShiVi are butchered completely  or KDice leave.

saying again: if they get the hint of yet another sabotage after promising good track- alongwith making actors talk of it & soon as hype is there, switch to sinister stories- 
they should think of leaving at high point.

to think of, show doesn’t work like an ensemble any more. It is all about Dhara only.

There are no stories for others except something about Dhara.

In any nominations/ promotions ph creatives only put GauRa’s names as leads.

Ignore ShiVi popularity completely except only when they need buzz/hype like now.

It is sad, after working in this for 2.5 Prime years, KDice / ShiVi have got zero nominations/ promotions.

Now more they continue this under playing minion roles to uplift Dhara - they hurt their own future.

Current track is based on ShiVi. If they put foot down: either changes will come or we all will get mukti.

to think of extra overlong shows don’t help actors too much.  Look at Mohsin, hina of Rishta, others of that show. 

Or one can get off at right point & get moving. Like pravisht Fahman Ulka Etc , can personally benefit more. 

It’s taking a chance though! 

Edited by spdp - 11 months ago
spdp thumbnail

This show needs to shut down.