Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Deepika is too touchy feely for Indians to digest. They do not even like unmarried women behaving like this. Married toh door ki baat hai. They expect married one to not even look at other men nor laugh or smile much let alone hug or kiss someone else.

I think stars know what they are doing and they deliberately posed like that to attract maximum trolls and memes. They are getting the attention they wanted.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

YJHD reunion or team Brahmastra Part 2 ? 

I thought Ayan had a fallout with Dharma and KJo

fake feminism with a stingy hint of taking out newly found personal dislike. 

😂 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hmm is part 2 coming? 

Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zara321

Exactly, the posing and smiles are over the top and you can tell its for the camera, I remember for one of the tamasha promotions rk was telling deepika to do a fake over the top laugh with him for the cameras, they were trying to recreate the tamasha poster. And in these pics they seem to be trying to recreate the yjhd poster 

can u pls send me the video link in which u saw ranbir telling deepika to do fake laugh during tamasha promotion

atominis thumbnail

I am laughing seeing memes against RS, DP, RK on Twitter and self styled love gurus claiming aurat apna pehla pyar kabhi nahi bhoolti and psychoanalysing DP's pics with RK.

DP gave lot of  fodder to armchair love gurus.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

deepika cant get hands off RK 🤣 this her dream come true guys let her laugh her heart out

Edited by anna143 - 11 months ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

also RK dancing to yjhd songs for paps can someone post? it was nice but timing was completely off should respect death in wife’s family especially when shes been there for him thick and thin - my 2 cents

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Hmm is part 2 coming? 

I wish they would make it....loved this movie...❤️

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I wish they would make it....loved this movie...❤️

Hmm not a fan of this pair 😅

Somehow they look odd after dramatic break up and how DP went crazy in that KWK episode and wants to work with the same person. Nothing wrong here I guess but I just find it too fake. 

Edited by Nishita123 - 11 months ago