Life partner - who is it?

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 months ago

Definitely not the ladies that Ram surrounded himself with, and not even the ones that mom dragged)

I like that mom immediately spoke about Kriti and something big was not made of this, which the heroes did not know about for 50 years. We and Ram have absolutely no need for this. Now let him apologize in the style of a chicken on the regime: "I can't cook, I overcooked everything!" She is so funny with her sorry-sorry, you better apologize to your mind and tact for not developing both)

Priya and Neha are close to being exposed, but you and I are thinking about another, more important exposure, aren't we?

Who is Pillu? Yuvraj will not answer honestly, but the fate of Ram will answer very well. His life partner enters the house. She who is devoted loves a man, not his money. And no one is chasing - a disgusting lie. Even if there was no Rama, Priya definitely does not need such a person.

Even Niraj exchanged Priya not for money, but for Mayatri - quite another thing. A person can be an asshole, but building a relationship with another if you want is generally fine, but if you quit for profit, in the middle of someone else's holiday, it's completely different, something much lower and wrong. But for the better. Let Priya cry, but she got rid of someone who is not worthy of her and it’s very good that Ram was nearby. His support, even from a distance, will do the trick.

And in any case, a lie does not live long, only sincerity and real feelings survive. Ram was hurt by the experiences of an outside girl. She is no longer an outsider. The connection continues to grow little by little. Once upon a time, I already wrote that no one grows without pain. And now it is like that too.

He insists that he is not alone. But mom again sees the essence, a crowd of people will not share his grief with all her heart, and joy is also not always shared with others. To do this, you need a companion, from that mom is so stubborn about the wedding.

It is not this word that is important to her, but a life partner for Ram. Love that can only be found in a husband or wife. A special kind of feeling. Ram expressed them through the door. Sometimes we do the best and most correct things unwittingly. Like Ram.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hot-Chocolate thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

So true! Brilliantly explained! What I found today which for me was very important were glimpses of old ram from S2, the initial one who was always so worried about everyone, soft and good, caring, just all hearts! Like in the initial 3 episodes, I did not find that Ram and that sort of disappointed me coz I love that Ram! In order to differentiate the two Rams, they changed the most important qualities of ram which made ram a ram and which made us love him, and I was really sad about it! But today when he was talking about the girl whose heart was supposedly broken and what he felt, and the way he went to pacify his mom, though not exactly the same, I found a few glimpses of old ram peaking in here and there! And that was absolutely joyful for me! And Disha man, she just makes me feel so much for Priya with her acing the heartbreak and the pain, and I really felt so bad for her, just waiting for ram ka breakup now!

YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful post dear! You write so well... That last line.. uff.. ❤️

Ram's character hasn't had much to do till now... I somehow can't connect with him yet.. and I can't see how his breakup will take place.. hope the makers give a solid reason. S2 Ram was all hearts... He was a sad puppy whom you felt like hugging.. here he is quite different and although I am happy that he isn't too caring, too hung up on love, I am not feeling for him yet. On the other hand, we already feel for Priya.. and Disha's amazing acting is the icing on the cake 😍 

Let's see how they proceed from here.

SEA05 thumbnail

I'm glad you could feel what I want to say. The translator constantly spoils my thoughts)

And without it I will write for a very long time, the work will obviously be against it)

Ram is like people that everyone has met in life. A teenager in the body of an adult male who grows up under the influence of important situations. For Ram - Priya, for those we saw - someone else.

This is interesting to watch. Quite complex things are hidden in a simple plot

SEA05 thumbnail

Thank you honey) What Disha does makes us follow her, she is so real that we don't even have to try to understand her character, every one.

Nakuul is the same, which is why the new Ram makes you feel that way now. Now Ram is like this, a child who will change and grow, and we will gradually see what is hidden in him.