Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Hakuna_Matata11

Except the song both the actors are misfit for the movie.

Huge respect for Arun Govil & Deepika ji.🙏🏻

Bold- I too love Deepika. But for the first time, I am seeing someone addressing her 'ji' 

Also she is not in Adipurush. She is in another movie called Project K with Prabhas, which is coming out in January 2024. I think you got confused between the two movies.

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: driven

Bold- I too love Deepika. But for the first time, I am seeing someone addressing her 'ji' 

Also she is not in Adipurush. She is in another movie called Project K with Prabhas, which is coming out in January 2024. I think you got confused between the two movies.

That user is speaking about the TV actors from 90s Ramayana😆 not Deepika Padukone

driven thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uday_Shetty

That user is speaking about the TV actors from 90s Ramayana😆 not Deepika Padukone

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

I am not talking about Deepika Padukone here. I mentioned about Arun Govil & Deepika Chikhalia from The television show Ramayan. I hope I am clear now.

driven thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hakuna_Matata11

I am not talking about Deepika Padukone here. I mentioned about Arun Govil & Deepika Chikhalia from The television show Ramayan. I hope I am clear now.

I am sorry. Never heard about them. 

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Great vocals!   Beautifully rendered by Sachet!   Love the song.  Ajay-Atul as always, never disappoint.

driven thumbnail

Originally posted by: liberiangirl

Great vocals!   Beautifully rendered by Sachet!   Love the song.  Ajay-Atul as always, never disappoint.

I find Sachet better than Arijit.

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail

I am sorry. Never heard about them. 

Its ok. They both are the famous television actors of the 80s veteran show Ramayan. Both played Ram & Sita and are still remembered till now for their memorable roles. This show was rereleased during corona period and became the No.1 show of the channel.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Prabhas doesn't fit the image of Ram in our minds.The ridiculous moustache ,that messy hair, and shadow of a beard.What was the director thinking? Physically Kriti is the right choice among available stars.You can't take senior actresses as Sita should be young.

The film looks so bad to me...The Ram Siya ram song we have already heard from Geet Gata chal.Hanuman ..I have no words.Laxman is the only one who is cast well.

driven thumbnail

On loop

Ram Siya ki karun kahaani

Ek hai chandan ❤️

Ek hai paani ❤️

Ram Siya Ram Siya Ram

Jai Jai Ram

Ram Siya Ram Siya Ram

Jai Jai Ram