Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hoping the way they were blaming others for not supporting them.

Can also stop these from spoiling their protest. 

https://twitter.com/OpIndia_com/status/1664451768229548032?s=20

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Certain posts here make me wonder how badly information is being used by the people in power. All the girls wanted back in Jan/Feb I think was to lodge an FIR which they were denied. What and how else the voice can be heard ? 

Every damn protest by citizens are termed as anti-nationals and protestors are shamed and tortured or bulldozed by authority. Reminds me of a movie in Bengali ‘Baishe Shrabon’ where there was a scene a poor househelp is asked by someone what is Democracy, all the househelp says is ‘I vote’ in a scared confused way. 

This is not how national prides are dealt with. 😵 So much for that Brij guy just because he’s from ruling party. The guy has the audacity to even issue statements like these medals are sold in Rs. 15. Bhai koi khareedke dikhaaye mujhe bhi khareedna hai Olympic Medal. 😕

Shaheen Bagh?

Farmer Protest?

This one?

Which one?

&

Whatever happened in between this protest if was not anti national then people need to stop watching Western news rather go and see ground reality. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Shaheen Bagh?

Farmer Protest?

This one?

Which one?

&

Whatever happened in between this protest if was not anti national then people need to stop watching Western news rather go and see ground reality. 

And you get your news from watching the Indian current ‘news’ channels ? It shows. Keep at it 👍🏼 Thanks. 

Edited by prerna4rishav - 1 years ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

And you get your news from watching the Indian current ‘news’ channels ? It shows. Keep at it 👍🏼 Thanks. 

I live in Delhi 

I don't need new channels to know what is happening in Delhi. 

&
U showed how u conveniently didn't answer what I asked.  

People who haven't suffered due to the protests which later became Anti-National and all the shit which happened in the name of protests which even Godi Media didn't show have no right to comment. 

On this Forum most of the people don't even know the truth or see what actually happened with their eyes but they leave no chance to comment on their imaginary stories and when ask have no guts to reply with real facts. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I live in Delhi 

I don't need new channels to know what is happening in Delhi. 

&
U showed how u conveniently didn't answer what I asked.  

People who haven't suffered due to the protests which later became Anti-National and all the shit which happened in the name of protests which even Godi Media didn't show have no right to comment. 

On this Forum most of the people don't even know the truth or see what actually happened with their eyes but they leave no chance to comment on their imaginary stories and when ask have no guts to reply with real facts. 

I have taken a resolution this year which I would like to stick to, and I am not going to break it for you. 

Just quoting you to clarify that you are an absolute nobody to tell me what rights I have and what I dont. Just to be clear. 😃 

Edited by prerna4rishav - 1 years ago
atominis thumbnail

Not surprised at all. These bloody babas themselves abuse minors and defended rapists like Asaram and Ram Rahim too so why will they not support this man and whine against POCSO? These scum always opposed laws for women, children, SC/STs and are also against communal violence bill for same reason- their impunity is challenged.

atominis thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hello_kitta

Same Bollywood working with Sajid Khan 

Same Bollywood working and doing Bhai Bhai with Salman Khan 

Same fans has no issues that Srk / RK / Akki  / HR working with mee too accused like Raju hirani and vikas and others but now seeking justice for wrestlers. 

Yeah, well said. Same Bollywood has skeletons in own cupboard and has history of abusing and making abusers superstars and defending  each other in name of bro code.

Why will they support wrestlers?

They can use same wrestlers for own profit when they make films like Dangal.