Sandip Sikand rinses and repeats his own older shows!!

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

1. Sandip Sikand rinse and repeated the ex returning with pyscho plans of Kahan Hum Kahan Tum ( return of Rohits ex girlfriend ) track in Mehendi Hai Rechne Wali. 

2. Sandip Sikand rinse and repeated the FL fake death sequence and ghost drama of Mehendi Hai Rechne Wali ( Pallavi getting shot by Esha, Pallavi turning ghost to get Eshas confession) in chashni.

What track do you think he will rinse and repeat from Chashni to his new show( whenever that happens)???

I think he needs to stop making new shows!!! He has nothing new to offer and we don't want to see rinse and repeat of classic shows which has a place already!!! It's utter disgusting to see tracks getting repeated which shows that he has nothing new to offer to the viewers. Just take a sabbatical Sandip Sikand. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Isnt that what all makers do though? Vankar, Gul, Ekta are no different

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

[/QUOTE

Yes, this is Chashni's forum so asking Sandip Sikand to take Sabatical. In other producers forum will ask them to take a Sabatical simple. As a viewer,  I don't want to watch rinse and repeat and leave a show once I see that trend, if you are ok with such behaviors then it's OK. Let us agree to disagree ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

The fast pace of TV writing requires writers to fall back on familiar stories and dialogues.

Good writers choose to recycle situations that are entertaining (e.g. falling in love with an unseen musician, enemy saving enemy from a deadly sports event, charitable donation finding its way to the soulmate) and manage to impart some original appeal to them.

Bad writers insist on recycling farcical situations and shock value gimmicks (e.g. seven variations on intoxicating-bedding-shaming somebody in Mehandฤซ Hai Racanevฤlฤซ: Anjali-Raghav, Yogesh-Amruta, Raghav-Pallavi, Rocky-Ragini, Sunny-Kirti, Mandar-Pallavi, Esha-Raghav) to the point that they're inured to sleaze ... Raunaq who threatened to rape Chandani plies her with alcohol and takes her to bed, how cute!

TheCriticiser thumbnail

This show is just crap glad itโ€™s ending. The sister becoming the other sisters saas story is just weird. SKR should never work with this crappy PH ever again. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

[/QUOTE

Yes, this is Chashni's forum so asking Sandip Sikand to take Sabatical. In other producers forum will ask them to take a Sabatical simple. As a viewer,  I don't want to watch rinse and repeat and leave a show once I see that trend, if you are ok with such behaviors then it's OK. Let us agree to disagree ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€

All ITv shows currently have the same plot. Cant expect anything different.