Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NINALOGY thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I will recommend. She is watching mpht lol!! I guess she loves to see hania cry 

Let her enjoy Rotlu Hania and Wahaj 

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Shreya, Please lock this thread. Thanks 

🤗🤗

Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

It was murtasim who first held her hand forcefully

She was crying, asking him to leave her 

He kept on ORDERING her to not move 

If her pushing him gives him right to slap her 

Then he dragged her a luggage many times

She should have slapped him too everytime he dragged her against her wish. 

@bold what consequences? Getting rape threat? Isn't it? 

@Italic not all  normal person would stop a girl by holding her hand against her wish, they will respectfully leave that girl's hand when she says leave my hand. 

First of all, Murtasim stopped her by holding her hand because last time she left she got herself into an accident and this time she looked vulnerable and she might do something worse that this.... he left her hand shortly and was listening to her then she kept talking and pushing him multiple times.... she knew that this guy has anger issues, why get physical with him??? 

Pointing finger while talking is not a good manner either and she did it multiple times fro. Day 1.... every time she insulted Murtasim abt closeness, it seems like the guy is desparate to sleep with her....as if Murtasim has only mission in life and that is to sleep with her.....I mean seriously??!?!? How pathetic is that???.... the guy literally saved her multiple times from his mother, MZ, her own parents abt the contract but she again holds contract as a weapon.... he literally told his mother TWICE that he gives her the full right to even KILL HIM... and this is what he gets in return THAT TOO BELIEVING HAYA especially when she was clear abt her intension?!?!!? .... when did Haya became her well-wisher?!?!?! 

Any kind of abuse whether physical or sexual is NOT ACCEPTABLE.... she never trusted Murtasim at all when it came to their physical relationship and at the same time knows abt his anger, then why she never thought that her physically abusing him will not make him stay quiet???? What made her think of avoiding this possibility ???

Physical and sexual abuse exist and people face it and need to deal with it... I cannot be determined that if I bullshit and physically abuse someone then the next person is bound to be patient with me because I am a girl is NOT NATURAL, especially when I know about that person's anger issues ....

Meerab has the habit of jumping into conclusion abt Murtasim in all kind of situations, whether its MZ, village girl or the lady with 2 kids.... 

Now lets go back to the great Murtasim Khan, the guy is overpossessive with his wife that whenever she tries to justify abt her innocence regarding Rohail, he turns deaf. And he claims to love her????.... Meerab told him multiple times to stop giving importance to Haya.... YET KNOWING HOW DESPERATE THIS WITCH is he kept giving her importance.... so he should understand that he is somewhat responsible in Haya's kartoot ... 

At the end of the day, both did bad and both will get bad... both are equally responsible for their devastation...