What Went Wrong With Ali Baba 2?

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Now The Show Is Going Off Air What Went Wrong With The Storyline?

Was It In The Wrong Time Slot?

Or It Took Too Long To Find An Replacement Actress?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

I don't watch this show but I can answer. 

1. It can be overdose of evil characters. Same happened with Aladdin. Zafar and his sister Zeher were shoved too much on the viewers with them winning most of the times. 

2. Timeslot is the issue. When it was pushed to 7pm it came down to 0.4 from 0.6 and then 0.3. 

3. May be lack of promotions on TV. Maybe since I neither have the channel nor I watch the show so don't know whether there is lack of promos. But remember how JCPKH suffered due to timeslot change and zero promos in the last 1.5 months. 

4. Spreading on news that Mariam character for some time won't be continued and new character for heroine will come. So this may have discouraged some viewers into continuing the show seeing the history of Hero repeating where they killed FL character after 9 months of the show and brought another FL character. They should have never saw said that Marium character won't be continued since a large number of people were probably watching for Marium's growth and her revenge. 

5. As you said that them taking long for new FL. They should have taken maximum one month to bring new Marium instead of taking 2 months. Any person will get bored seeing the show without FL. Also Marium as a FL was not some eye candy and showpiece but an important character who had her own mission of taking revenge against her enemies. Instead of Ali's face getting destroyed in an attempt to save Marium they could have shown Ali successfully saving Marium as per a BTS of Sheezan-Tunisha last shoot and it's her face which got destroyed and later getting plastic surgery while showing her in coma for some time. 

https://youtu.be/wubqiURAw80

6. Disappearing of several characters(as per a post which is there on this forum's first page). 

I can't think of more than this. 

SilverBell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jerry_Chuhiya

I don't watch this show but I can answer. 

1. It can be overdose of evil characters. Same happened with Aladdin. Zafar and his sister Zeher were shoved too much on the viewers with them winning most of the times. 

2. Timeslot is the issue. When it was pushed to 7pm it came down to 0.4 from 0.6 and then 0.3. 

3. May be lack of promotions on TV. Maybe since I neither have the channel nor I watch the show so don't know whether there is lack of promos. But remember how JCPKH suffered due to timeslot change and zero promos in the last 1.5 months. 

4. Spreading on news that Mariam character for some time won't be continued and new character for heroine will come. So this may have discouraged some viewers into continuing the show seeing the history of Hero repeating where they killed FL character after 9 months of the show and brought another FL character. They should have never saw said that Marium character won't be continued since a large number of people were probably watching for Marium's growth and her revenge. 

5. As you said that them taking long for new FL. They should have taken maximum one month to bring new Marium instead of taking 2 months. Any person will get bored seeing the show without FL. Also Marium as a FL was not some eye candy and showpiece but an important character who had her own mission of taking revenge against her enemies. Instead of Ali's face getting destroyed in an attempt to save Marium they could have shown Ali successfully saving Marium as per a BTS of Sheezan-Tunisha last shoot and it's her face which got destroyed and later getting plastic surgery while showing her in coma for some time. 

https://youtu.be/wubqiURAw80

6. Disappearing of several characters(as per a post which is there on this forum's first page). 

I can't think of more than this. 

Yes I Agree With Everything You Said That's Why This Show Is Going Off Air The Makers Ruined It Themselves By Taking A Long Time To Find A Replacement Mariam And Overdose Of Villains 

Still It Was Fun While It Lasted

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Yes I Agree With Everything You Said That's Why This Show Is Going Off Air The Makers Ruined It Themselves By Taking A Long Time To Find A Replacement Mariam And Overdose Of Villains 

Still It Was Fun While It Lasted

Positive thing is they did not dragged like Aladdin for 572 episodes but still it did not even deserved abrupt ending. They should have ran it till 300 episodes declaring it as finite series. That way Manul, Sumedh, Srishti would have stayed a little longer. 

SilverBell thumbnail

Positive thing is they did not dragged like Aladdin for 572 episodes but still it did not even deserved abrupt ending. They should have ran it till 300 episodes declaring it as finite series. That way Manul, Sumedh, Srishti would have stayed a little longer. 

But They Never Think About It Do They?

😢

But They Never Think About It Do They?

😢

The channel head and programming head are idiots. They changed its timeslot when new Marium did not even completed a week in the show giving 8pm to Dhruv Tara. These idiots should have at least shifted it to 10pm instead of running repeats of MS which is giving only 0.3-0.4. I don't understand why they are not giving 10pm to any new show. This MS has ended almost every shows. First the channel saved MS for 3 years with lowest Traps sacrificing other shows and now they are saving it's repeat telecast by sacrificing Alibaba and more shows in future. The channel is biased towards only one show be its original telecast or repeat telecast. 

SilverBell thumbnail

The channel head and programming head are idiots. They changed its timeslot when new Marium did not even completed a week in the show giving 8pm to Dhruv Tara. These idiots should have at least shifted it to 10pm instead of running repeats of MS which is giving only 0.3-0.4. I don't understand why they are not giving 10pm to any new show. This MS has ended almost every shows. First the channel saved MS for 3 years with lowest Traps sacrificing other shows and now they are saving it's repeat telecast by sacrificing Alibaba and more shows in future. The channel is biased towards only one show be its original telecast or repeat telecast. 

Now I Learned My lesson Never Watching Any Sabtv Show In The Future As It Go Off Air Due To Low Trps 

Now I Learned My lesson Never Watching Any Sabtv Show In The Future As It Go Off Air Due To Low Trps 

Now there won't be even anything to watch. The channel is completely now a drama and saas-bahu channel. They saved MS for 2 years on 0.3-0.4 TRPs and now occupying a prime time slot just for its repeat telecast when they could easily shift Alibaba there or start a new show there. 

SilverBell thumbnail

Now there won't be even anything to watch. The channel is completely now a drama and saas-bahu channel. They saved MS for 2 years on 0.3-0.4 TRPs and now occupying a prime time slot just for its repeat telecast when they could easily shift Alibaba there or start a new show there. 

Exactly Iam Very Disappointed I Even Started Watching Ali Baba 

Time To Leave This Awful Channel For Good 😔

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

New leads have zero chemistry and their love track came outta no where. And that new mariyam she is no mariyam vibes at all. Sorry but abhi didn't suit ali character og ali was a huge man they should have casted someone else . And they made the kichdi of everything some characters disappeared . In season two it was not looking like ali n mariyam they were giving whole new people vibes so it tanked