Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: deeps07

I am so done with this writers that i dnt even care if a handful of deewanis singing dhaagas for this track..they can write all praises for shivas nth infidelity track...but how many will praise?..no matter how much people love kdice, this track is proveb to cringe so many times..even an ardent fan gets tired and bored..i am sure many must have stopped following this show just with the stupid memory loss track and seeing shiva not giving a damn about his past...

ps..its too naive of KD to believe that a few posts of deewanapan means thats the opinion of majority..People r just too done to even rant here..🤪

I was done long back, just here to troll and bash. I simply don’t care if Shiva and Raavi end up together or not. Their relationship is such a toxic, one-sided and useless relationship, was never strong, no trust, no understanding, both are never on the same page, most importantly Shiva doesn’t even respect Raavi.

By showing them like this writers should not be flying high because BhaGo, DevTa and Piddhi with his gharwaali- baharwaali all the other relationships suck too.

Not one relationship is worth talking about, full of fakery and plotting and planning, oneupmanship and abuse 😕

Edited by mpks1 - 1 years ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mpks1

I was done long back, just here to troll and bash. I simply don’t care if Shiva and Raavi end up together or not. Their relationship is such a toxic, one-sided and useless relationship, was never strong, no trust, no understanding, both are never on the same page, most importantly Shiva doesn’t even respect Raavi.

By showing them like this writers should not be flying high because BhaGo, DevTa and Piddhi with his gharwaali- baharwaali all the relationships suck.

Not one relationship is worth talking about, full of fakery and plotting and planning, oneupmanship and abuse 😕

I m also here for bashing only. All relationships are toxic, selfish,  gobar .

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

What did these people do with shivis pictures and possessions?..did they burn it all?..becz why can't shiva do some research abt what he did for those 9 years..not even a child can take things so lightly..and shiva totally cool with those missing 9 years feels so faje and out of place....🤪

No Bailbuddhi can only go to marriage buteau and register his name to find a potential bride for himself, he cannot go to the Doctor to get checked one on one or ask mohallewaale or known people Somnath who can help him other than his family to find out what’s going in with him. That’s against his being a despo policy😕, marriage is the only thing on his mind followed by getting laid 😔

Lovely2021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

No Bailbuddhi can only go to marriage buteau and register his name to find a potential bride for himself, he cannot go to the Doctor to get checked one on one or ask mohallewaale or known people Somnath who can help him other than his family to find out what’s going in with him. That’s against his being a despo policy😕, marriage is the only thing on his mind followed by getting laid 😔

What to do when actors does not have any problems with this gobar track.  Bas shut this Bs or give raavi mithoo mukti.

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Vat Savitri is coming ; Gujarat Maharashtra Ka ‘Karwachauth’ if you may call it. 

They can show good turn back quick track change by showing Raavi fasting & story unfolding. 

If they still stick to this tripcatchfall gobar drama; only more gobar is coming for them.

Because crap is hitting the roof. 

This , want to point to deewanis: 

Realize? They literally took base input from deewanis: yay OG shiva is baaacccvkkkk 😍😍😍 because he swears and says mkbkb and wears West & shirt.

Yaay shiva Pandya is not everyone’s cup of tea: you don’t understand-  (yeah thank you) - he was wronged by raavi u solos- he deserves sachhey eshas types better one than raavi- he can get better than raavi- etc etc 

Baaam: cvs r giving all that! 

KD unfortunately got echo chamberish - tinted feedback by deewanis with overjoyed of ‘og shiva & mkbkb’

Rest all either avoid giving feedback or are ambushed.

Net impact: his character is pushed to the worst. 

Edited by spdp - 1 years ago
Lovely2021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spdp

Vat Savitri is coming ; Gujarat Maharashtra Ka ‘Karwachauth’ if you may call it. 

They can show good turn back quick track change by showing Raavi fasting & story unfolding. 

If they still stick to this tripcatchfall gobar drama; only more gobar is coming for them.

Because crap is hitting the roof. 

This , want to point to deewanis: 

Realize? They literally took base input from deewanis: yay of shiva Baacclkkk 😍😍😍 because he swears and says mkbkb and wears West & shirt.

Yaay shiva Pandya us not everyone’s cup of tea: you don’t understand-  (yeah thank you) - he was wronged by raavi u solos- he deserves sachhey eshas types better one than raavi- he can get better than raavi- etc etc 

Baaam: cvs r giving all that! 

KD unfortunately got echo chamberish - tinted feedback by deewanis with overjoyed of ‘og shiva & mkbkb’

Rest all either avoid giving feedback or are ambushed.

Net impact: his character is pushed to the worst. 

Kd only reads positive comments like those ok with arushi track . Definitely he didn't read all the comments who dislike or frustrated with gobar track. . As max were bashing his character. 

anoniyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Gobar boy ki unique shaadi.

I doubt that. Even if they do go down that route, it's still far too early. They will certainly drag this along for a while.

Lovely2021 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoniyaa

I doubt that. Even if they do go down that route, it's still far too early. They will certainly drag this along for a while.

The way gobar boy is despo it can to yo any extent 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Nonsense

Nonsense

Nonsense

anoniyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

They gave a scene where Raavi told her son she will answer all his questions after the party but then there was no follow up on that.

Of course she is currently not in the right state of mind but it's still hard to believe that she doesn't have time to talk to her child. She should be concerned about his future too.