Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NatkhatPyare thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago
Originally posted by: Biggbhons

Send these swine vigilantes to West, they will be butchered along with cows. 

How adorable, tolerant and heartwarming β€οΈ

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

Wise decision. He should have done it ages ago and avoided needless controversies.

He was way too open about his personal life and forgot public and media or colleagues or fans are not your friends or family. Your words can be used against you any time.

I am glad he has refused to speak to crap desi media and is less active on social media also now. I especially commend him for refusing to speak to a propagandist like Sudhir.

He did the best thing. 

Same way I commend decision of Aamir to delete his blog, all his social media accounts and not give byte on everything as he used to earlier.

Nowadays Salman, Saif, Deepika etc also avoid speaking to media or appearing on podcasts or YouTube channels. Good.

When your clips are edited to push a narrative and target you, form public opinion against you, why do you need to bare your heart to biased, crap media?

I was happy to see Pathaan team not give interviews to any TV channel or YouTube channel. 

Refusal to speak on personal life is necessary. Oversharing has ruined lives of celebs. 

Amitabh had once advised SRK to adopt silence as a policy and not give bait to hungry Indian media. Now it seems he realises why AB Sr said to him whatever he did. Though AB sr himself posts too much online these days or write lengthy blogs. 

I understand why Ash also began avoiding Indian newshounds after controversies over Salman, Vivek etc. 

Hrithik also speaks way less to media now after that Kangana issue. 

It is best to let your work do the talking. Give films or ads or some TV show or docu. No need to speak to media of all people atleast. You never know which clip is taken out of context and used against you or your family.

ya agree, they should talk less. They're not even as bright as single celled life forms.πŸ˜†

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice, retire and ask for forgiveness for all the bad acting.πŸ˜†

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Dekho shayad SRK USA he aa jaaye....πŸ˜†

lol but first he will get strip searched.πŸ˜‰ Now if someone looks like a road-side charsi, what can immigration officer do?πŸ˜‰

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

lol but first he will get strip searched.πŸ˜‰ Now if someone looks like a road-side charsi, what can immigration officer do?πŸ˜‰

If this is what road side charsis look like.....toh Bhagwan mere ko bhi dikhna hai road side charsi...❀️

Best 24 08 2013 GIFs | Gfycat