Users

Frequent Posters

MiHY thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

It has the government's blessing! πŸ˜•

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

What I don't understand..why so many members have problem with this movie. It's a movie that spreads awareness about a dirty disgusting terrorist organization and how they trap and recruit innocents . To, logo ko itni problem keu hai ?? Ab secularism ke naam par kya terrorists ko support karna padega ?? πŸ˜•

Kya halaat ho gaya desh ka .πŸ˜”

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DanmeiLover

What I don't understand..why so many members have problem with this movie. It's a movie that spreads awareness about a dirty disgusting terrorist organization and how they trap and recruit innocents . To, logo ko itni problem keu hai ?? Ab secularism ke naam par kya terrorists ko support karna padega ?? πŸ˜•

Kya halaat ho gaya desh ka .πŸ˜”

Well said . Now can say this movie is mirror of d society . It’s spread awareness n shown d uncomfortable truth . More dis films on truth must be made , not those propaganda films on romanticising terrorists .

Edited by Medha_Sree - 11 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

I would say that there aren't many movies in India that "romaticise" terrorism...or am I wrong?

I doubt that this movie shows possibilities how to act if another person wants you to convert (especially when using physical love or even love as argument)...how to handle those situations where one is in love with a guy or a girl (or even only friends) and this person want something of you you don't want to do...

It's important to not only show the problem but how to handle those problems...

Aren't their Indian movies about that?

TFS seems to be only focused on the existence of the problem (showing it as gruesone as possible)...but that doesn't give help, only fear.