Kya party main cake khaane ko milega??

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

Man I really love savi and Satya's bond they are sweethearts smiley42savi told sattu to aur sattu fulfilled her command πŸ€— 

IMG_20230511_125750.jpg

Now Amba is going to plot bring Sai and Satya close smiley9(savi ki help lelo smiley2)

Tho didi have not wished vinu and no scope of her coming. Tho Kya party main sabko cake khaane ko milega?? Ya cake chakna chur hojayega??

Edited by TJ_spinelli - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail

Virat once thrashed his anniversary cake lol🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I’m counting on him lol πŸ€ͺ

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Cake, decoration everything is going to be wasted. Vanku should have spend that money on Sai's clothes instead.

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TJ_spinelli

Man I really love savi and Satya's bond they are sweethearts smiley42savi told sattu to aur sattu fulfilled her command πŸ€— 

IMG_20230511_125750.jpg

Now Amba is going to plot bring Sai and Satya close smiley9(savi ki help lelo smiley2)

Tho didi have not wished vinu and no scope of her coming. Tho Kya party main sabko cake khaane ko milega?? Ya cake chakna chur hojayega??

Yup that was adorable and also all of them getting ready for party. Savi has him wrapped and the adikari ladies wrapped around her finger. They all kind of obey her command.πŸ˜†

Cake probably not be cut, bit drama, then finally sai and savi would help Vinu in cake cutting. 

Wish they gave them better clothes Satya and Sai for the party πŸ˜† 

TJ_spinelli thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Virat once thrashed his anniversary cake lol🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I’m counting on him lol πŸ€ͺ

woh hi scene yaad aaya when he was rejected. Ab vinu didn't his mumma tho kya wahi scene milega?

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

They have my whole heart 😭😭😭😭 Savi can just be herself (like her Aai before her marriage) and it makes me so happy😭😭😭

TJ_spinelli thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Cake, decoration everything is going to be wasted. Vanku should have spend that money on Sai's clothes instead.

haa yaar vanku idiot decoration or cake main daaltha hai (i really hate when i see cake on the floor😭) Sai ko acche suits or saree dona unhi paiso se

TJ_spinelli thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Yup that was adorable and also all of them getting ready for party. Savi has him wrapped and the adikari ladies wrapped around her finger. They all kind of obey her command.πŸ˜†

Cake probably not be cut, bit drama, then finally sai and savi would help Vinu in cake cutting. 

Wish they gave them better clothes Satya and Sai for the party πŸ˜† 

I'm loving whole savi, satya and adhikari ladies bond its refreshing 

TJ_spinelli thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

They have my whole heart 😭😭😭😭 Savi can just be herself (like her Aai before her marriage) and it makes me so happy😭😭😭

Yea she is being the happy bunny she is and others just join her 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I want Vinu to cut cake with his AAI. Like somehow bhavani and co manage to manipulate him into cutting the cake and Vinu be like let's get Sai on board (and baba to honge, but coparenting ke khaatir I'll take their painful eyelock)