Couldn’t stop myself from writing!!!!

Colors2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

I’m not sure if this is the right way to express… or right platform… Recent updates made me write this post

Unprofessional behavior has ruined such an amazing show.. a year ago someone wanted to work with spouse and the plot was changed to accommodate that😔 n now that person says nothing is left for character growth so better leave the show…. WOW 👏👏 I mean WOW

No sense of appreciation or acknowledgment towards the the show which gave you fame:. Money/.. love etc…
How can a person be so mean???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail

She is salty because her contract wasn’t extended and was shown the door.

TelisaK thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Colors2012

I’m not sure if this is the right way to express… or right platform… Recent updates made me write this post

Unprofessional behavior has ruined such an amazing show.. a year ago someone wanted to work with spouse and the plot was changed to accommodate that😔 n now that person says nothing is left for character growth so better leave the show…. WOW 👏👏 I mean WOW

No sense of appreciation or acknowledgment towards the the show which gave you fame:. Money/.. love etc…
How can a person be so mean???

She did not leave because of change in character, it was a shock for her because the maker thought it would be best to cute off her character, which was a good decision