Kya Sai aur Satya Rahul aur Meenamma banege?

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 months ago

We have Chennai express scene in the episode. Tho Meenamma fell in love with Rahul in this scene. We can't expect Sai to fall in love with Satya so soon. Kya aage jaake we get to see love story of our own Rahul aur Meenamma?? Bato bato 

https://twitter.com/ambati_lahari/status/1655811504556630018?t=VHyJOE-Kvdt-VrXJ7jvc9Q&s=19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

(Copy pasting my update from WU thread.)

Episode was beautiful if you avoid the daily Chavan drama.

Sattu & Sai's expression when Amba said about the ritual. smiley36 I loved the way they looked at the stairs. smiley36 But seeing biwi in takleef he forgot everything and lifted her. My Savi baby cheering for her Sattu. smiley27 She has become a close part of Adhikari family now. Sattu & Sai Chennai express scene was cute.. Sattu made sure Sai is comfortable and not getting awkward. And best part.. Savi taking selfie with SaiYa climbing the stairs. smiley27 It has reached CN. I'm sure DCP will get hold of it soon and more jalan. Girgit Ashwini suddenly remembered Savi is her poti. smiley29 Wonder where this love was when she was running behind Patralekha. smiley29 Anyways, back to good part. SaiYa completed the ritual and panditji said that Sai is good luck for Satya. She will protect him from all the harms, which we saw already. Everybody was happy and Bhavani reached to spoil the mood. And I skipped the rest of the episode because I have low tolerance for Chavan nonsense.

Precap: Some lady's dead body found. Which won't be Patralekha for sure. Just another distraction.

janecastle thumbnail

And DCP's clown act was... well clownish. 🤪 He can't talk to that child properly once but does all this tamasha. And this man is supposed to be world's greatest father. 

TJ_spinelli thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

(Copy pasting my update from WU thread.)

Episode was beautiful if you avoid the daily Chavan drama.

Sattu & Sai's expression when Amba said about the ritual. smiley36 I loved the way they looked at the stairs. smiley36 But seeing biwi in takleef he forgot everything and lifted her. My Savi baby cheering for her Sattu. smiley27 She has become a close part of Adhikari family now. Sattu & Sai Chennai express scene was cute.. Sattu made sure Sai is comfortable and not getting awkward. And best part.. Savi taking selfie with SaiYa climbing the stairs. smiley27 It has reached CN. I'm sure DCP will get hold of it soon and more jalan. Girgit Ashwini suddenly remembered Savi is her poti. smiley29 Wonder where this love was when she was running behind Patralekha. smiley29 Anyways, back to good part. SaiYa completed the ritual and panditji said that Sai is good luck for Satya. She will protect him from all the harms, which we saw already. Everybody was happy and Bhavani reached to spoil the mood. And I skipped the rest of the episode because I have low tolerance for Chavan nonsense.

Precap: Some lady's dead body found. Which won't be Patralekha for sure. Just another distraction.

Savi is going to be the cupid for SaiYa and aag lago in CN innocently 😆

TJ_spinelli thumbnail

And DCP's clown act was... well clownish. 🤪 He can't talk to that child properly once but does all this tamasha. And this man is supposed to be world's greatest father. 

Should i  upload that pic here?

TJ_spinelli thumbnail

IMG_20230509_112333.jpg

❤️

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: TJ_spinelli

Should i  upload that pic here?

Yes please 😆

Naya_31 thumbnail

he did it for Vinu? Sweet of him if he did. 

Although I have zero sympathy for this clear cut sympathy special scene🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

janecastle thumbnail

Perfect family ❤️ Look at Savi baby all happy. ❤️

janecastle thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

he did it for Vinu? Sweet of him if he did. 

Although I have zero sympathy for this clear cut sympathy special scene🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That was the clearly the intention. It looked so stupid though after that candy floss drama in previous episode.