Poll

Who will be the NextGen lead of GHKPM?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

M bored, but this thought came to for a reason.

YRKKH mein both leaps mein the second child got importance, haalaki, when Naksh was born, they had done a promotion strategy where they asked fans to name him and stuff.

Idk much about the hoola about Naira's kid, but now Akshara is the lead, who, m guessing is Naira's kid and the vamp is the kid the ML had with Naira's lookalike (again, idk)

In BALH2, even though fans were attached to Pihu, Priya is the lead, while Pihu and her are on good terms. Pihu is the PL, and often Prachi is compared to their mother, even though it's Pihu who is the Priya Sood Kapoor of the show.

So I think, if SaiYa's ship sails till end, SaiYa's babygirl will be the lead, else Savi. 

They will either make the girl the vamp or the PL, not giving her much importance (like Kairav, Pihu and Naksh)

What I want is towards the end of the leap, Vinu finally founds out the truth and practically hates everyone (even Sai, for leaving her with Chavans) but only loves Savi and the kid Sai is pregnant with. He leaves off for a foreign city when he grows up and gets the first chance. Savi grows up and becomes inspector like her father and is close to both her (step)siblings. The two dote on babygirl SaiYa, who isnt the lead, and like her Vinu Dada, she also cuts off the Chavans from her life and is around only for her sis (the Pihu to Savi's Prachi) And this is irrespective of SaiYa working.

I just started a fun topic, yuddh naa karo. The stuff from other shows is for basic comparison, dil.pe na lo.

Theekh hai? Bye🏃‍♀️

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I am confused between Savi and babygirl Saiya, if that ever happens. Or they might give equal weightage to both the girls, kinda like Swaragini. But as of now I feel Savi will be the main lead, unless Saiya babygirl happens. I have a feeling if they sail and have a kid, it will be a girl and not a boy😉

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I want Savi to be the lead. I love her bonding with Sai and now Satya. They are so adorable. But if SaiYa are endgame (which I think they will be), then their baby girl will the lead. Either way Vinu is doomed. In Rishta they tried to make Naksh lead but that track failed. So they made Naira lead and that went well for the show. Generally in ITV, it is mostly the girl child who takes the show forward. I just hope they won't show Savi or Vinu as negative. I want Savi to be Pihu to baby girl SaiYa's Prachi and all three siblings to have a nice bond.

Naya_31 thumbnail

E8F01817-7ACC-414B-8AAF-5B2377E73CCB.jpeg

😉 Yeh generation dekha nahi jaa raha aur aap next generation ki baat kar rahe ho 9B446028-9AF8-4119-967F-62A2AA5F9BDF.jpeg

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 11 months ago
Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

I want Savi to be the lead. I love her bonding with Sai and now Satya. They are so adorable. But if SaiYa are endgame (which I think they will be), then their baby girl will the lead. Either way Vinu is doomed. In Rishta they tried to make Naksh lead but that track failed. So they made Naira lead and that went well for the show. Generally in ITV, it is mostly the girl child who takes the show forward. I just hope they won't show Savi or Vinu as negative. I want Savi to be Pihu to baby girl SaiYa's Prachi and all three siblings to have a nice bond.

They chose a girl child so that the FL sudharos her sasural wale. 😆

ITV is still into joint family wale drame, they don't believe in Nuclear family bcoz phir living drame kese honge.

If the male child is made the lead then uski family mein drama nahi karwa paayenge as people have already seen and next generation mein woh sudhar jaate hain 🤣, so the lead is female so that new family is introduced, new and more toxicity. 

@Bold: It would be really nice, I am sure annoyed seeing Sisterhood being destroyed by ITV. 

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

They chose a girl child so that the FL sudharos her sasural wale. 😆

ITV is still into joint family wale drame, they don't believe in Nuclear family bcoz phir living drame kese honge.

If the male child is made the lead then uski family mein drama nahi karwa paayenge as people have already seen and next generation mein woh sudhar jaate hain 🤣, so the lead is female so that new family is introduced, new and more toxicity. 

@Bold: It would be really nice, I am sure annoyed seeing Sisterhood being destroyed by ITV. 

aaj kal padhai nahi kar rahi ho kya? Image

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

aaj kal padhai nahi kar rahi ho kya? Image

Match dekh rahi hoon 😆

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Match dekh rahi hoon 😆

aur reply mat karo mere ko😡

Palak2812 thumbnail