kalegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

If anyone had any doubts about the power that Aishwarya and Neil exercise over the creatives and production house, Aishwarya's smooth exit is ample proof. When has any actor just snapped their fingers and been allowed to leave a superhit show??

And Harshad Arora was also brought in to make way for her. Otherwise why didn't they introduce a parallel lead for Sai before, since all this drama could have been created even a few months ago.

I cannot believe still how she simply managed to leave for a reality show, that too running on a rival channel.

Edited by kalegirl - 11 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Lol its Harshad Arora but yep you are right

The New male lead should have been introduced right after the leap

But because of the blues influence it was delayed ðŸ˜†

They didn't want to share the spot light 

That I'm sure off

Like this show literally in ever sense made thr female lead soo isolated  it was sickening 

Like Sai had nooo family/friends

Her character felt so one dimensional 

They tried to sideline her soo hard 

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Kalegirl, I hope you meant Harshad Arora and not Chopra!!! 

Anyways, we all know this and it's nothing new. But one thing that we could do and which is in our control is to stop making posts about this couple and not give them any further importance.

We all know what they have done to the show and what kind of permanent damage has been caused. Let's forget it and see the show now for the 2 most professionals Ayesha and Harshad Arora.

. Damage has been done but SaiYa had been trying their best to make up for it. 

Ultimately, whatever happens, happens for the good. Cheers!!!

Edited by WildestDreams - 11 months ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Are you very sure about this? ðŸ˜²

kalegirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Hey Kalegirl, I hope you meant Harshad Arora and not Chopra!!! 

Anyways, we all know this and it's nothing new. But one thing that we could do and which is in our control is to stop making posts about this couple and not give them any further importance.

We all know what they have done to the show and what kind of permanent damage has been caused. Let's forget it and see the show now for the 2 most professionals Ayesha and Harshad Arora.

Not giving you any gyan, but it will be good not to make any posts about them and not give them any importance. Damage has been done but SaiYa had been trying their best to make up for it. 

Ultimately, whatever happens, happens for the good. Cheers!!!

Sorry but you are giving me gyaan!! Have you been saying this to others on this forum as well, or have I received some special treatment? There is a 63-page long thread about Pakhi leaving, wahaan par kuch bola hai ya sirf mujhi ko suna rahe ho??

Edited by kalegirl - 11 months ago
kalegirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Are you very sure about this? ðŸ˜²

Well It's my understanding of the situation, from what I have seen and read. Baaki toh I don't have access to their contracts to prove my case.

Haalim thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Neil and Aish co owned Starplus. Now with Aish out of the show their ownership has ended. 

And don't fear when new saviour is here, he'll single handedly save this sinking show 

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am not sure about if Harshad was introduced for the sake of Aish ( might be possible but not sure), but the makers are definitely biased towards her, like a LOOOOOT biased. And, for me, it isn't that she left smoothly, but more that literally everyone made her character into a good one, despite her being a really toxic one. Like, Sai is talking all about how good of a mother she is, when she kinds kidnapped her own son, and later used him to keep Virat with her? Not just that, wasn't Sai the one who was fighting against Pakhi all this time, then how come she suddenly became a good mother? Even Satya was defending her actions! 

Like all this is pure BS. I simply don't understand why the makers are so hell bent on making Pakhi a good character. Just show her as the villain she is!

Anilaanu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShipIsSailing

I am not sure about if Harshad was introduced for the sake of Aish ( might be possible but not sure), but the makers are definitely biased towards her, like a LOOOOOT biased. And, for me, it isn't that she left smoothly, but more that literally everyone made her character into a good one, despite her being a really toxic one. Like, Sai is talking all about how good of a mother she is, when she kinds kidnapped her own son, and later used him to keep Virat with her? Not just that, wasn't Sai the one who was fighting against Pakhi all this time, then how come she suddenly became a good mother? Even Satya was defending her actions! 

Like all this is pure BS. I simply don't understand why the makers are so hell bent on making Pakhi a good character. Just show her as the villain she is!

The dialogues favored pakhi .....so its better Aish is out....atleast Sai will get better dialogues.....

The one who brought air cooler so that vinu won't go out for fresh air.....fed him horror stories....is now epitome of motherhood ðŸ¤¢....

But more I feel is that she was shown door by channel...there was no build up for her exit.....Pakhi may come back but I don't think aish that too after doing a show in rival channel....