farabi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Sorry to say but i  think we are wasting our time who ever shipping for Saiya.after watching today’s epi i am 100% sure kaku's words will be true."E grihasti nahi tikeghi"Sai will never be able to forget Virat. Virat jit ne vi galti kare insult kare Sai hamesha Virat se hi pyarr karegi.Anupama is better than Sai.She has forgotten Balraj and moved on with Anuj.its example for today's generation to left toxic relation and moved on.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Most of us are here till Satya's here we'll be quitting then anyway... Anyway their reunion if it happens would happen towards end only they won't have any journey. 

And Pakhi has much more self-respect & stronger ckt than Sai is from very longtime. She doesn't let Virat or anyone treat her like shit & get away with it whereas Sai is a masochist.

farabi thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticriver

Most of us are here till Satya's here we'll be quitting then anyway... Anyway their reunion if it happens would happen towards end only they won't have any journey. 

And Pakhi has much more self-respect & stronger ckt than Sai is from very longtime. She doesn't let Virat or anyone treat her like shit & get away with it whereas Sai is a masochist.

Yeah true.I am also for Satya.but it cannot be a female lead characters in this era.bcz these characters represent the girls of our generation.Sai semms to be very self-reliant but it’s not true.

She's not done anything yet that can be construed as crossing the line. Shes cognizant of her responsibility towards Satya and family. Sai's core has been kept intact. Yes it'd be great if she sough revenge against VP , CN and didn't behave with kindness even to those who wrong her but that doesn't make her immoral or stupid. 

She'd never put someone else through what she underwent. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Who is Balraj? 

Edit: oh sorry forest king. I thought that reshuffling in the show happened and this is someone new. Thanks. 

Edited by nutmeg7 - 11 months ago
farabi thumbnail

Sorry its Venraj.Anupama serials Anupama's first Husband. 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Yeah I edited it. I checked out the episode after I saw the comment. I thought the reshuffle that has to happen in that show has happened. Thanks 

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I know you are right but at the end it will be Sai's choice to go back to that abuser incel

But until then I would enjoy whatever journey I will get

I know where this story is going 

It will end badly for Satya

He will either loss his life or be heartbroken because he will fall for Sai 🥺

But Sai wouldn't most probably

But that's ok I'm here to watch a decent man treat Sai the right way

And eventually fall in love with her

But unlike Virat Satya will respect Sai decision tab tak I'm here ❤️

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I'm here for Satya and to see a healthy organic relationship. I don't understand what is there to get disappointed?

Till now Sai don't do a single thing to cross the limit. Yes, I do agree, Sai overlooked Virat's behaviour a lot. And she have to go to CN, but it was for her son Vinu. She was fulfilling her role as a mother.  And Sai is also fulfilling her duties and roles towards Satya's family, she is not overlooking them. The same goes for Satya and the way Satya's family treats Sai and Savi is 20 times better than CN's.

We all have to understand, Sai and Satya just got married, will they immediately going to show them falling in love? Of course not, because If they do. They need to wrap up the show within a few months with a happy ending. Obliviously that's not how it works, they going to show their progress with Saiya slowly. And many makers before also Change the end pair, based on fans liking and their Trp. So what going to happen in the future nobody knows. But to judge a new ship with only 2 episodes is not fair. That's my personal point of view. 

Love_Tannu397 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Even I am very disappointed with the story. The way they showed Saiya marriage that was not what I was expecting. I have been Sai's fan so far but they way Sai is shown still madly deeply in love with her abusing ex husband is no unreasonable I am that character is doctor for god sake she is highly educated but why she is so dumb to still love a man after all the shitty things he have done so far... I lost the connection to this character. Sai talks so much about her self respect but acts as doormat. Why she listens to bakwas that BK and V says about her... She is not the same character for which I started watching this serial. Secondly, I am disappointed with makers too all the dialogues that Sai must say to Virat was given to Pakhi so does it mean that Pakhi was real FL??? And Sai is just statue when chavannis talks absolutely rubbish about her... They can call her bewafa, aasteen ka saap, CA etc her reactions are either mild or she is just standing as if she is furniture. This is not my Sai. HOW AN EDUCATED WOMAN CAN STILL BE IN LOVE WITH HER ABUSER??? Is beyond my understanding so will stop watching this serial completely. Only will vist this forum sometimes.