Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: focus7

I am appalled at the goenkas. How are they not mad at Manjari and clan? Akshara was so open about her pain and they still want to save relationship and be understanding towards manjiri.

Kairav and Surekha were right. 

Abhinav, I don’t know what he is thinking. He just keeps saying we will be together but not taking any actions. 

Goenkas are the worst family anyone can have. That is why Akshara choosing a stranger over them doesn't seem unrealistic to me. Imagine the control Manjiri has over Goenkas - Manjiri had a fit when Akshara came to Udaipur to celebrate her own Mimi's birthday.

Kairav has been right all the time when it comes to Birlas, Surekha - leaving that advise to Aarohi - yes, she is right too.

Abhinav - I don't know what action he can take. He had spoken to Abhimanyu after Abhir's truth revealation. What happened? Abhimanyu stood mutely while his Mother caused a ruckus. His sole focus seems to be Abhir's surgery. Just a guess - I think he feels Birlas won't take any custody actions before Abhir's surgery. 

Originally posted by: Snowfally

Main 💯 times bhi Abhinav ko hi apna pati choose karungi.  Then, what was that BGM when she met Abhimanyu? After long, I heard that female BGM.

Liked Aarohi convo with Shefali. She stopped Shefali's flipping right there otherwise I would have 🤪seeing the sheer no. of characters that flip everyday.

I too liked it Aarohis conversation with Shefali... Good she did that . Atleast something sensible.. Otherwise the whole episode was meh..I already lost my positivity after yesterday's episode and feel that I too should take a break from serial and forum.. It's getting over now.. Let's see.. Abhinav hardly gets any good scenes now.. It's all Abhira tashans..

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PeacefulLove

I too liked it Aarohis conversation with Shefali... Good she did that . Atleast something sensible.. Otherwise the whole episode was meh..I already lost my positivity after yesterday's episode and feel that I too should take a break from serial and forum.. It's getting over now.. Let's see.. Abhinav hardly gets any good scenes now.. It's all Abhira tashans..

I can see that now too somewhat. 😒 

Please don't leave the forum. Your posts are too good and it's fun to interact with you!

Originally posted by: Snowfally

I can see that now too somewhat. 😒 

Please don't leave the forum. Your posts are too good and it's fun to interact with you!

Thanks dear. Ok will stay until few of you guys are here who see the serial same way as me. I joined back after very long break also for Abhinav and will try to hang around for some more time until you guys and he is there.

focus7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

This was posted in the other thread. It is a spoiler for the upcoming track apparently. Guess the clues

https://twitter.com/SarahWaqar07/status/1655048173868679169

huh what are we to make off it. Abhirs custody goes to the Birlas kya 

Titli_Butterfly thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Going to miss you guys and roasting this crap show 🤪

https://tenor.com/btfoU.gif

Originally posted by: PeacefulLove

True. This show is getting on my nerves. nowadays I'm watching clips only, but they are also not worth watching. I'm here in this forum just to press reaction button and read selective comments.  I'm so lazy to write anything about this show and their characters.😆 Ab toh na hi defend karne ka man hai aur na hi roast karne ka. 

Originally posted by: focus7

huh what are we to make off it. Abhirs custody goes to the Birlas kya 

Check hint lady's comment section. 😅

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

Tauba tauba I need to wash my eyes out after seeing this which popped up on my feed 😵 I still can’t believe they used to show this on Tv 😵

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpMeyNtvyHh/?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Caption though