Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 months ago

Only thing good about movie was RKπŸ˜†he is master in this genre and he delivered in a half baked movie. Shradha tried but annoying at times

I ever really enjoyed any of luv ranjan movies and same goes for this 

RK, rom com and Delhi waale made it to 140 cr!

Karthik has a long way to go mate πŸ˜†

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Someone said wigbir and I can't erase it while watching trailer or scenes of the movie. πŸ˜†

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don’t know about acting but ranbir looked way off in the movie..like a choosa hua aam..bikul pichke huye gaal.  His eyes looked small..too lean for my taste..atleast if styled like sonu ke titu ki sweety, kartik would hv looked glamorous n hotttt 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I didn't watch the movie, but somehow, I feel Kartik fits in the world Luv Ranjan creates. Him and Nushrat just fit like a piece of puzzle in his world.

M nt making comparisons, just saying. Luv manages to bring out whatever good is in KA. His movies with KA and Freddy are the only ones where I appreciated KA as an actor (even though the films are a headache for me)

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

It looked like film made for Kartik-Nusrat actually. SK is bland on screen & IDK she looked OTT to me, may be it's the filter or her face + her expressions. Such roles in LR's films feels like made for Kartik but Ranbir did what he does best. As an audience though I'd have preferred Kartik & Nusrat.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

Just finished watching it on netflix, shraddha looked so damn awesome!!!! good story but i feel Karthik Aryan would have done a much better job!!!

Disagree DB....πŸ˜†

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Movie was itself boring. Any actor can't do anything when dialogues n story is boring. Family in movie was so loud n annoying for no reason.

Trailer was better than movie.

Edited by naaznin - 11 months ago
Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I give it a try because of its genre and Ranbir. One time watch,better than the movies Bhool bhulayaai 2 and I think if Karthika Aryan was the male lead instead of RK, it would have been snooze fest with the over acting of both leads. I like shraddha offscreen but she looked horrible in this movie. In some closeup shots she looked unrecognisable. 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I agree. I have new found respect for Karthik as an actor. Karthik knows how to make those monologues sound entertaining and has great voice modulation. I always felt ranbir's dialogue delivery is relatively weak, his strength lies in his expressions.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

My point is that Ranbir aces the Rom-com genre. Nobody does it like him. Characters like Raj Malhotra or Mickey Arora are tailor-made for him

Karthik does not even comes close

Its like saying that someone else can do romance better thaN SRk

I can't believe what I have just read !!!!!!!!