TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 months ago

So finally the most awaited moment is here Bhavani and Amba face off and this time Bhavani went full dirty. Coming to the episode i loved how satya stood up for sai and amba when bk was spewing venom. Tho Kya lagtha hai yudd aage badega ya phir yahi ruk jayega 

Score board 

Bhavani - 1

Amba - 0

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ_3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TJ_spinelli

So finally the most awaited moment is here Bhavani and Amba face off and this time Bhavani went full dirty. Coming to the episode i loved how satya stood up for sai and amba when bk was spewing venom. Tho Kya lagtha hai yudd aage badega ya phir yahi ruk jayega 

Score board 

Bhavani - 1

Amba - 0

Why does it seem like the man who cheated on Amba and his wife is related to chavan house. The way Bhavani kept on going about, where is Amba's partner 

Secondly it was laughable, when she kept saying Savi being grown in that house and Sai being her mom was a big misfortune and she has come to protect her ðŸ¤ª

Bhavani poisoned her own daughter and left her own grandchild in an orphanage ðŸ˜¡

Lastly, finally Satya spoke back to Virat and the almost physical confrontation, which was good. Additionally Satya nailed the pain look in eyes, with unshed tears.

I want Sai to have custody of both kids and Sai to get CN losers on the street for all their deeds. bahut hua samman.  amba and Sai should tag team.

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nja91

I want Sai to have custody of both kids and Sai to get CN losers on the street for all their deeds. bahut hua samman.  amba and Sai should tag team.

Amba and Sai to theek hai. 

Mujhe is wakt apni puraani waali Sai ki yaad aa rhi h. Lathiya ke baahar nikaali hoti vo in sabhi Chavaniyo ko. 

Enola thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There are less chances that fight will continue, virat might take bk back home.

Then there may be adhikaris emotional scene... And CN scene.

I want amba to ask sai about her story and Sai should share everything.

wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Vinu should ask V to send him back to orphanage. Mahaan Virat baba never mentioned Vinu that CN is bio family and Sai is his Aai. He didn’t want to hurt his Pyari cheez P. Vinu should hate all of them and ran way to Sai like Savi tried  to Sai when BK told the truth. 

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Honestly I think this drama just got a kick start it will unfold in its due time

Before it get unfold

The foundation have it laid

In tomorrow episode they will drop this fir awhile

Because if Kaku Virat discuss this at home Ninad will hear it and go running to his lover

In tomorrow episode kaku virat will reach home to see Vinu meltdown

And all their focus for awhile will shift to vinu

wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Enola

There are less chances that fight will continue, virat might take bk back home.

Then there may be adhikaris emotional scene... And CN scene.

I want amba to ask sai about her story and Sai should share everything.

Hope  Amba won’t be  mad at Sai. Because of Sai her toxic Tai entered in to her life.  

badgarlriri thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wonderwomen143

Hope  Amba won’t be  mad at Sai. Because of Sai her toxic Tai entered in to her life.  

Nah Amba looked hurt herself ðŸ˜­

I'm sure she is not going to be OK for awhile 

Her reaction says it all she still cares for kaku 

Chavan's destroying good people lives and they all still care for them 

Sai Amba Savi Vinu 

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DJ_3

Why does it seem like the man who cheated on Amba and his wife is related to chavan house. The way Bhavani kept on going about, where is Amba's partner 

Secondly it was laughable, when she kept saying Savi being grown in that house and Sai being her mom was a big misfortune and she has come to protect her ðŸ¤ª

Bhavani poisoned her own daughter and left her own grandchild in an orphanage ðŸ˜¡

Lastly, finally Satya spoke back to Virat and the almost physical confrontation, which was good. Additionally Satya nailed the pain look in eyes, with unshed tears.

Guess Satya's dad is from CN and this will lead Amba and co. enter CN and then we will have non stop yudd

And i really loved when Sai gave it back to BK regarding devi tai 

When time comes Satya will stand by Sai today we saw the glimps