Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: BinKuchKahe.

Damn I refuse to believe that Sonakshi isn't Reena Roy's daughter. THEY LOOK EXACTLY THE SAME

But why would Poonam Sinha raise someone else's daughter with so much love....Father ka samajh aata hai that they might not know that its not their child......but how is it possible for a woman....this thing always boggles me....and Poonam Sinha is not some uneducated woman....she was Ms India and I think an air hostess...if I am not wrong...why would she raise a child that is the result of her husband cheating on her...doesn't make sense...right??😕

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

But why would Poonam Sinha raise someone else's daughter with so much love....Father ka samajh aata hai that they might not know that its not their child......but how is it possible for a woman....this thing always boggles me....and Poonam Sinha is not some uneducated woman....she was Ms India and I think an air hostess...if I am not wrong...why would she raise a child that is the result of her husband cheating on her...doesn't make sense...right??😕

Being educated doesn't mean she can't be a doormat or a pativrata woman.

None of us really know the truth, but how else can anyone explain the fact that they look exactly the same. And Shatrugan Sinha clearly was dating Reena Roy openly even after his marriage..

I mean look at this picture. They don't just look similar. They look like twins.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

If one look at the past pictures of Poonam Sinha, they'd understand she resembles more with her mother than Reena Roy.  

images (11).jpeg

images (9).jpeg

Edited by Raijeera - 12 months ago
blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Raijeera

If one look at the past pictures of Poonam Sinha, they'd understand she resembles more with her mother than Reena Roy.  

images (11).jpeg

images (9).jpeg

Now it makes sense......Sona looks like her Mom......now Poonam and Reena look similar is another thing...😆.....

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Now it makes sense......Sona looks like her Mom......now Poonam and Reena look similar is another thing...😆.....

Exactly. We can say shatrudhan had similar taste in women. 

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Raijeera

images (11).jpeg

images (9).jpeg

I know that Poonam Sinha and Reena Roy look similar.

To each his own, I think she looks exactly like Reena Roy. I see lesser similarities with Poonam Sinha comparatively.

And I don't claim to know the truth. It's just an observation.

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

I think this is just a bad coincidence. Neither Reena roy nor Shatrughan sinha is fair skin. As Sonakshi is fair in skin color, Poonam sinha has to be her mother.